Author Topic: Vibes for Sam please  (Read 4357 times)

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Re: Vibes for Sam please
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 11:38:19 AM »
Fingers crossed its nothing serious but will send lots of positive healing vibes for him :hug:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Vibes for Sam please
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 11:36:15 AM »
Lots of vibes for Sam Desley, hope that his nose sore is nothing serious xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Vibes for Sam please
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 11:32:38 AM »
IT is Sam''s monthly weigh in on Thurs, but I am concerned about his nose at the moment - he has had a scab on it, but I didn't get it checked when he was there last month as it looked fine, but it hasn't healed yet, which is a worry, and yesterday it looks as though there is another one starting at the side of it - his nose is white, and my concern is cancer. His mouth is still red, so i think it is highly likely it is calici causing it and his fur on his back end is looking a bit separated, so praying that doesnt mean his liver or his thyroid have got worse. I will ask the vet if she feels bloods are necessary though, it is 4 months since he last had them, so she might say no (I was planning on redoing them after 6 months, so am fairly happy to wait). I am also going to get her to check his heart murmur again as it was the rescues vet that told us about that and I dont think he said how bad it was.
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat