Author Topic: Anyone use RC Veterinary Urinary wet food pouches?  (Read 1233 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: Anyone use RC Veterinary Urinary wet food pouches?
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 22:45:44 PM »
Think when I order my dry urinary food online I'll order the wet food too - if my guys hate it then I can always give it to someone on here.

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 17:14:07 PM »
Jess is on this. He was fine tp start with but recently he has strarted to go off. We took him to the vets and it was suggested given his progress he can have Felix as well.

So now he has a quater of felix and a quater of urinary pouch 4 times a day.

He also has urinary dry sprinkled on top to increase his interest in the wet food.

We need to get a urine sample next week so see whether the introduction of felix has upset his urine in anyway, if is has he'll be back on urinary food and won't be a happy cat.

He is also on cystease and zylkene.

I get the urinary food though work or online as it is A LOT cheaper than the vets.

Offline tasha

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 23:02:49 PM »
Max got a couple of sample pouches from the vets when he first went on it.  I can buy single pouches from the vets or boxes of 12 and was told that I could bring back and get my money back if he didn't like it.  Have been buying them from places like Ped Meds . co. uk as have found their prices cheaper for the RC food.

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 13:37:59 PM »
I have used the wet urinary pouches and mine liked it.
I think RC have a money back guarantee that your cats will like it

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 09:16:39 AM »
Max has the RC renal pouches, so not sure what the difference is, and its taken him a long while to get used to them.  They come in boxes of 12, but my vets sell the pouches individually as well so you don't have to buy a whole box only to find they won't eat them.

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 08:32:46 AM »
i have used it in the past - it comes in boxes of 12 pouches though, so not sure why you would have to buy large quantities? I wouldnt buy it normally, it was given from the vet, Tom did just as well on normal wet food and Cystaid.
Please spay your cat

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Anyone use RC Veterinary Urinary wet food pouches?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 22:17:17 PM »
Wondering if your cats like them?    My guys eat the dry food and love it - Sylvester has to have it so all my guys do, looking at getting the soft food next week but only sold on large quanitities so would like to find out what other peoples catsare like with it before commiting to a lot of pouches that could be wasted.

Link to CatChat