Author Topic: Archie peeing blood  (Read 5103 times)

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Re: Archie peeing blood
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 11:59:06 AM »
It's a crying shame.  Pity there isn't another neighbour who could 'adopt' Posh instead.  Or is there?

Glad Archie's problem was swiftly and effectively treated though  :hug:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 11:52:48 AM »
It is very sad Dawn.  :(

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 11:49:00 AM »
poor Archie, its such a shame posh doesn't have a caring owner you could talk to about this

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
Archie peeing blood
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 11:47:17 AM »
Last night I noticed blood in the litter tray so kept an eye on Archie and noticed he was peeing blood.

Rushed him off to the Out Of Hours Vet just before midnight

We were very lucky that it was the lovely Aussie vet who has always been there when we have taken Archie before in an emergency so she knows him.

He had to have three injections which has made him dopey.

Had a long chat with the vet and she said this attack was caused by stress by the gorgeous bengal cat that has been visiting us and staying most of the day in the garden. It also has been getting into the house and been very aggressive to Archie and the others :( She said I had to keep Posh out of the house and if possible the garden. Feel very sad for Posh but OH says I have to think about Archie :(

Thankfully although Archie still peeing quite a bit there are no more signs of blood.

Link to CatChat