Author Topic: Anyone have answers for this one....????  (Read 1790 times)

Offline thecatsclaws

• Adult Cat
  • My Binxy Baby
    • TheCatsClaws.com
Re: Anyone have answers for this one....????
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 09:05:41 AM »
mmmmm i thought as much!

thanks for your advice tho guys, much appreciated!  he's calmed down a lot now i think he's just wanting to get outside seeing as he had the freedom at mom's place, he wants the same freedom here too!

:-)  so cute, binx is currently sleeping on the back of my thighs while i'm on the laptop  *awwww*
www.thecatsclaws.com

A cat is there when you call him - that's if he doesn't have anything better to do.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 12:59:49 PM »
I agree, a vet visit is a must in view of the new information.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 11:41:06 AM »
yes i agree atleast drop off a urine sample to the vets in the first instance, maybe the moving has just caused a wee bit of stress which can trigger the urinary problems again.

Online Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 11:01:10 AM »
Sounds like a vet visit is needed, or at least a urine sample checking.
Please spay your cat

Offline thecatsclaws

• Adult Cat
  • My Binxy Baby
    • TheCatsClaws.com
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 09:47:05 AM »
Definitely is a HE.  Neutered when he was 6 months.  He's four years and 2 months old now.

He seems to be licking his behind a bit too.....  when he pees in his litter box it's only small amounts...... and when he was laying on me before, I don't know if i was dreaming - but his paws were quite hot too......

Bit of background on Binx.  Mostly an indoor cat now.  Had been diagnosed with crystals in his uretha about a year and a half ago now - so he's on a special diet.  He's also got asthma the poor boy and last year was biten on the tail by another cat causing an abcess that had to be seen to by a vet.

I hope some of this info helps!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 09:49:48 AM by thecatsclaws »
www.thecatsclaws.com

A cat is there when you call him - that's if he doesn't have anything better to do.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 09:35:11 AM »
Is Binx definitely a HE?
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline thecatsclaws

• Adult Cat
  • My Binxy Baby
    • TheCatsClaws.com
Anyone have answers for this one....????
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 05:45:20 AM »
Hmmm hopefully someone can help me with this one!

After the Xmas break (took kitty home to my parents for a week as couldn't book a cattery) he absolutely loved it as he loved having the big yard and freedom outdoors, as here at home we don't let him out during the day as we don't have a cat door and I'm very cautious of the neighbours and have had problems with feral cats fighting with Binx, but after a week at the parents, Binx was able to relax at the cattery for a futher 5 days.

Now here is my problem.  As soon as I get him home, he's all good, going round smootching everything in sight but then comes the meowing.  I've never heard him meow like this before!  It's constant and he keeps walking round the house.  He stopped at night to have a snooze on the bed but at 3 in the morning he starts again!

What could be causing this type of behaviour?????

:Crazy:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 09:24:01 AM by thecatsclaws »
www.thecatsclaws.com

Link to CatChat