Author Topic: Feliway refills - very cheap if you buy in bulk  (Read 15827 times)

Offline BeauBengal

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Beau,Minnie,Puss,Sukari
Re: Feliway refills - very cheap if you buy in bulk
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2011, 23:54:37 PM »
A Big thank you to Rosella & Helen for your experience's & information about medicines4pets....that put my mind at ease, you have to be a bit careful about sites sometimes,even though it looked OK...just felt a bit iffy as i could find no customer reviews etc’...though the good google brought me to your brill’ site in my quest for info...Should have thought to do a domain search :doh:
I put my order through last night was after Advantage flea spot on for the cats & kittens (£10 & 10.80 for 4 pipet's.)...i was also a bit worried initially as all the other sites require a prescription, which medicines4pets did not..So phoned the number in my lunch hour just to check that it was not a mistake on the site, very nice man explained that a month ago it would have, but the V.M.D have reclassified the product downwards from Pom-V so as from the end of June it no longer requires one...though the packaging label (current stock) does not reflect that at the moment ...but technically & legally it can now be sold without one...I was using Advocate (still prescription only) from the vet which includes a wormer along with the flea ingredient Imidacloprid which is the same in Advantage ...I found that Frontline i had switched to for the past 5 months did not seem as effective a week or so after application as when i had been using Advocate , kills the larvae as well....be just my luck that the kittens had picked up super fleas. Has any one else noticed that with Frontline?
Well got back this evening checked my mail and my order has been dispatched...all's good :)

:thanks: for the welcome message, Beau was chuffed when i told him that he had been called gorgeous... again! ;D He really is a real sweetie & a real character, he is actually a 14 month old blue eyed snow spot Bengal (His Mum) crossed with a British Blue Shorthair...i shall have to enlighten you all of his mad antics,photos & adventures. will have to have a good look around on the site also, where does all the time go ( Cats! ;) ) way past my Zzzzz time now  :tired:hopefully more time t’morrow.. :Luv2: all

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2011, 21:22:42 PM »
Hi all,
I have come across the site medicines4pets.co.uk, very good prices am thinking of buying some Advantage flea spot on...Was wondering has anyone bought from this site & if so is everything safe/OK & products genuine...could not find much about them on google , user reviews etc',Norton Av flags site as untested.
I use MedicAnimal.com,Zooplus & petmeds in the past all very good prices & quick delivery just for the note.
Cheers :)

A couple of members have bought Feliway as you can see with no issues.

The website is registered to 'Avonvale Veterinary Centres Ltd' and has been registered since April 2009. That company is a genuine group of vet surgeries so you'd hope products were genuine and above board! http://www.avonvets.co.uk/

:welcome: to Purrs by the way, that's a gorgeous cat in your avatar photo  :Luv2:

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2011, 20:39:33 PM »
Thanks for the link - I have added it to my favourites and will definately be ordering from them - brilliant prices and everything is cheaper - even the Zyklene which I still keep in for Teeko Piddly Pants
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2011, 19:02:47 PM »
I have only ordered the feliway diffusers with refills as below.  Really very impressed with price and speed of delivery.

Offline BeauBengal

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Beau,Minnie,Puss,Sukari
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2011, 15:01:23 PM »
Hi all,
I have come across the site medicines4pets.co.uk, very good prices am thinking of buying some Advantage flea spot on...Was wondering has anyone bought from this site & if so is everything safe/OK & products genuine...could not find much about them on google , user reviews etc',Norton Av flags site as untested.
I use MedicAnimal.com,Zooplus & petmeds in the past all very good prices & quick delivery just for the note.
Cheers :)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 14:42:05 PM »
They just rang and confirmed the £16 covers the difuser and refill  :shocked:  Bargainous in deed!!!!!!!!

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 13:34:45 PM »
I just checked and it's true - £11.50 for a refill.  They have the diffuser+ vial for £16 too.
http://www.medicines4pets.co.uk/shop/feliway-diffuser.html

That link only mentions the diffuser?  I could do with another couple of diffusers.  Have left a message asking them to ring me to confirm they come with a refill ................

I didn't see how this thread had developed and ordered 4 refills from vetuk yesterday  :( :( :(

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 13:07:00 PM »
I ordered mine yeaterday morning - and they arrived this morning - £34.50 for 3. - so dead chuffed.

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 11:21:30 AM »
£11 something from medicines4pets.  I recommended the plug in to a work colleague and she found it cheapest at that site.  Work pc blocks the site though so I cant' check the  exact price from work.

I just checked and it's true - £11.50 for a refill. That really is absolutely bargainous. Last year the cheapest I could get them for was around £15 and this year they've gone up to around the £17 mark so £11.50 is a steal! They have the diffuser+ vial for £16 too. Free delivery on orders over £25

http://www.medicines4pets.co.uk/shop/feliway-diffuser-refill.html

http://www.medicines4pets.co.uk/shop/feliway-diffuser.html

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 10:39:24 AM »
£11 something from medicines4pets.  I recommended the plug in to a work colleague and she found it cheapest at that site.  Work pc blocks the site though so I cant' check the  exact price from work.

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 21:27:12 PM »
I've just started using these - bought 2 plugins for £42, only been in two weeks and I need to get the refills in ready for when they run out, they are such a  :Crazy: price.

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 22:31:21 PM »
£14.86 per refill at vetuk atm Helen as15% off

:thanks: but I have a box of 12 already  ;) They don't seem to be on offer very often so that's a very good price for a single refill but if you're buying in bulk it's well worth looking at the US sellers.

I did buy a diffuser+refill from VetUK though as you're meant to replace the plug every 6 months and 15% off was too good to turn down  ;D

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 22:26:25 PM »
£14.86 per refill at vetuk atm Helen as15% off

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
Feliway refills - very cheap if you buy in bulk
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 21:49:36 PM »
As per the title really!

Feliway refills seem to be much cheaper in the US than in the UK. There is a well established seller on the US ebay - registered since 2003 and nearly 5000 transactions - who has 12 refills for $150 plus p&p which is £117 delivered* (price is in US dollars but you pay in £).

*Customs taxes and charges of 20% and £8 Parcelforce fee are supposed to be due so if purchasing at full price of £117 delivered then there would be fees bringing the price up to £148 which is still great value at £12.33 a refill.

I was lucky and my parcel was delivered with no customs to pay  :naughty: It's a buy it now or best offer listing so you can also submit a best offer. I bought some a month or so ago and he accepted $125 plus p&p, so including p&p it cost me £100.55 for 12 refills - that's £8.38 each :wow: The UK price would have been over £200 as they're normally around the £17 mark each nowadays.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lot-12-NEW-Feliway-Comfort-Zone-Refill-Vials-Farnam-/260664328829?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb0ce027d

Link to CatChat