Author Topic: Felix AGAIL - 48 for £10 (also normal Felix 2 x 12 for £5) - PAH instore and online  (Read 5293 times)

Offline cj

• Adult Cat
  • My babys Joey, Charlie and baby Katie xxx
  • Slave to: Joey and Charlie and baby Katie x
Thats a really good offer thanks for the info...Felix agail is my boys fave along with RC  ;D

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Helen I never thought of you as a temptress before  :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
If you're placing an online order then if you sign up to their newsletter with a new email address you get 10% off the order  ;)

https://www.petsathome.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/EMailMeView?storeId=10551&catalogId=10601&langId=-1

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Helen do you realise we have only just weaned the Paws Inn cats off Felix AGAIL in a cost cutting exercise and now you tempt me with a shop offer too good to resist  :thankyou:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
Sorry should have put the full name not just 'PAH' - it's Pets at Home not Pets 4 U. Delivery is free when you spend over £29 and you can also buy instore too  ;D

Offline sassybutterfly

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: saffy, smokey, sowfee, sooty sweepy
That sounds like a bargain, a while back befor xmas asda were doing the large packs x2 for £10, think ther offer is gone now, will check out pets 4 u, see what ther delivery fee is
 :thanks:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
Pets at Home have lots of offers on Felix, the regular ones are 2 for £5. The Felix AGAIL are normally £9.28 for a 24 pack but there is an offer on 2 x 24 packs for £10. While stocks last, until 16/03/11. According to the PAH website it is instore as well as online.

Link to CatChat