Author Topic: Free cosma treats with zooplus orders  (Read 4311 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Free cosma treats with zooplus orders
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 00:00:38 AM »
After all that Zooplus are now out of stock  :tired:

I ordered one from surepets for £8.99+ £3.99 delivery which is still quite good as they are £15.99 + £5.49 delivery on eBay. I was goimg to order 2 but the ledge is exactly 100cm and the ledges are 51cm.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2011, 19:32:44 PM »
The pads are 60cm and the one on Zooplus (which I'm sure is the Cosy Place so Zooplus is the cheapest by far) is 50cm - a bit stingy; like a lot of cat things, but it is 30cm wide so hopefully will be OK for him. This morning I went up and he was lying on his side with his back right up against the window - the ledge thing should help a bit  :)

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2011, 11:40:05 AM »
Our ledge in the basement is deep as we also have really thick walls but the attic bedroom is just a dormer at the front.

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2011, 10:05:13 AM »
Ah yes, I see. I'm lucky in that the window they snooze on is very wide (3 foot thick walls make for long window ledges!) so the pad is just for added comfort.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2011, 09:58:32 AM »
I'm sure it's automatic, maybe that is just your points. I've got the zebra window ledge pad and it's just about big enough for Dave (He likes it anyway!).

I have a couple of the pads but I want the one that bolts onto the window ledge to give them more width. At the moment he has to lie like a roast chicken so it would be nice if he could lie on his side  :Luv2:

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2011, 09:42:39 AM »
I think it is automatic they but I did notice that I didn't get points for an order about £150 in December.      I emailed them and they credited me with the points.     My lot are hoping for the banana leaf bed  :naughty:
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2011, 09:22:01 AM »
I'm sure it's automatic, maybe that is just your points. I've got the zebra window ledge pad and it's just about big enough for Dave (He likes it anyway!).

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2011, 09:17:54 AM »
I will do an order today (just need to check that their window ledge pad is big enough for Laz  :Luv2: ) so will make sure I log in. Maybe I have been ordering as a guest? - I can't remember if they make you log in. I don't do a huge amount of ordering from them so maybe that is just what my point are anyway? - also I have a feeling that you have to join the programme and it doesn't happen automatically?

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2011, 13:31:39 PM »
That is odd, I think you have to log in every time and the points are on every purchase. I have well over 400 last time I did an order and again some were going to expire so I got a window sill mat. Then this time I got the 6 tins of food.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2011, 13:24:05 PM »
Just checked and I only have 188 - I'm wondering if you don't get points if you choose to pay by paypal?

I can't remember if you need to log in when you use paypal?

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 13:05:31 PM »
Go into "my zooplus" on the top right and sign in. Then on the left there is "Earn Rewards & More", click on zooPlusPoints Account and that will tell you how many points you have. To see what you can redeem them against click on "Rewards Shop" under the same subsection ;) They're pretty generous with points so you might be surprised at how much you've accumulated!

I used Paypal this time too although it's not much easier as my card details are stored in my account anyway.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 12:22:42 PM »
Not sure how to check points - I must have some  :-:

I usually pay by Paypal now as I am lazy and it saves me digging out my debit card  :evillaugh:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 12:00:48 PM »
Already had my newsletter discount, I clearly just don't pay attention to its contents or bother to look at the home page :evillaugh:

I've ordered some of the Cosma tins with my rewards points as some were about to expire so wanted to use them and food is the best way to make my money stretch at the moment! We will see what the verdict is.

They do however, absolutely love the Orijen I was sent, where before they would all leave a few biccies for later, now they're hoovering them up and if any are left then someone will have those too! Not sure how to break it to them that that's the last they'll see of the Orijen for some time.................

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 11:46:12 AM »
I only noticed it on the home page when I went in to place an order. Have you signed up for their newsletter as I am sure it was mentioned on it. If not, it is worth doing as you get 10% off next order for signing up.

Don't think much of the food though - mine wouldn't touch it,  :tired:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 11:48:27 AM by Mark »

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 11:36:23 AM »
Gah! Just placed an order last night :doh:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Free cosma treats with zooplus orders
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 11:35:33 AM »
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/canned_cat_food_pouches/cosma

They look similar to thrive treats - only cheaper (they were £3.29 in sainsburys yesterday  :Crazy: )

Annoyingly I think they only allow one code per order so if you spend more than £75 and choose the discount, you can't have the treats  :tired:

Link to CatChat