Author Topic: EXPIRED - £6 off 1st Zooplus order (now min spend of £29 - was £6 worth of completely free stuff!)  (Read 15783 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
An easy way round this is simply spend £120 and use code 'stockup' at checkout to get £6 off  :evillaugh:

I spend £85 at VetUK last night and realised I forgot to order a 3kg bag of proplan delicate for Alice and a decent brush for Laz. TBH, it is quite easy to spend £100  :shy: I have looked everywhere for a slicker with bobbles on the ends of the wires like Alice's brush but could only find regular ones - I have to brush him gently so he doesn't get scratched. Alice had 2 so I suppose I could always pinch one  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 19:25:13 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Bum, should have looked at the expiry date - especially as it was me who posted it! Someone was going to order some Grau for me for the boys to try  :tired:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
I think the code expired yesterday though

:'(

Annoyingly I wanted to do 2 orders and decided to do one last night but chose to do the VetUK order first  :tired:

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
I think the code expired yesterday though
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
According to the MSE posts, yes  ;)

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Just to double-check. As long as I use a different email address it will work with the same delivery address?  :shify:

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
I used this code when it had no minimum spend and got a lovely climbing frame for the lovebirds for £1.99!!! I now look on the site for kitty related items daily (still dont have a kitten but gathering loads of stuff ;D)
I was impressed with the site  and delivery so will use it a lot more- its eaier ordering everything online than trying to carry it back from the shops anyway!

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Bonnie's stuff all came today - she loves ............... the boxes  :rofl: :rofl:  Dustbinmen here tomorrow so they wont be able to distract her anymore.

Radiator bed on the radiator in my bedroom so I will see if she uses it tonight.

Not had anything from Zooplus before - the packing is fantastic but the size of the boxes is crazy - I'm sure they could use smaller ones.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
My relatives stuff arrived yesterday and today  ;D Seeing as neither of them have cats they are going to give the food to the boys to try :naughty:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
My goodies came yestserday  ;D  Quite impressed with that given that I ordered on Thursday and it was bank hol weekend.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Free cat food/toys worth £6 delivered to you for nothing!
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2010, 12:22:55 PM »
My order has apparently been despacthed  :wow:

I was going to ask whether anyone's order has been despatched.  Mine hasn't yet but I suppose I only ordered yesterday.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2010, 23:06:10 PM »
Oh well, it was good while it lasted  :evillaugh:

My order has apparently been despacthed  :wow:

Will move to the bargains section and change the title, it's still a pretty good deal as £6 off a £29 spend still equates to a 20% discount and free delivery.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2010, 18:12:12 PM »
Oh well didnt want anything anyway lol

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2010, 15:53:01 PM »
 :evillaugh: :rofl: millions of people getting free stuff for their cats  :evillaugh: :rofl:  Love it  :rofl: :hug:

Glad I got some stuff before they changed it.  Mind you I did spend a bit cos I got Bonnie a new scratching post/climber thing.  :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2010, 15:49:53 PM »
 :evillaugh: MSE is in the top ten most visited websites plus Wednesday is e-mail day (MSE rounds up all the best deals and advice and circulates to millions).
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2010, 15:42:54 PM »
Not just purrs peeps - I bet they've been overwhelmed with orders around the £6 mark and making use of the coupon!  My order was for £7.98.  The penny has probably dropped that these things circulate so quickly on the internet and they are ending up having to give away loads of free stuff  :rofl:  I hope Jaffa gets his treats.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2010, 15:38:53 PM »
OMG I want this one...  :wow:

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/pet_supplies_specials/sale/cat_clearance/clearance_cat_trees/189309

£215 reduced to £169 or £163 with the discount  :evillaugh:
[/color]

Oh yes Helen, I can just see Lucas & Riley jumping on your head as you open the door  :rofl: :hug:

Cheeky beggers they've changed the offer to make us spend £29 to get £6 off. Bet they've been over run with Purrs people getting too many things for free  ;)

Mary

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2010, 12:36:57 PM »
I think they might have changed this  now.  A work colleague has just tried it and got a message at the top saying the coupon was only valid with orders of £29 or more.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2010, 09:17:42 AM »
Yay - it's worked!!  No idea why it wouldn't work for me yesterday as I was doing exactly the same.  Anyway, I started over today with a brand new email address and cleared cookies on the pc first.  So I have ordered 2 packs of 3 Miamor chicklets (normally £5.37 or something but reduced to £3.99).  With the £6 off and free delivery I have only had to pay £1.98  ;D   ;D   

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2010, 08:50:41 AM »
I will have another go today with a new email address and hope that it works.  Hopefully I will get Jaffa some free treats as the miamor treats he loves are on offer now too so i can get two packs of 3 (normally £5.99 each) for less than £2 delivered  ;D

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2010, 01:21:59 AM »
Thanks -will try that tomorrow now .
I am sure i will find something on there for them  ;D

I got the same outdoor cabin, climber thing that Gillian got earlier in the year from them .
The weather got so bad so quick , mine is still in the box ready to put up for this summer.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2010, 00:57:32 AM »
I have no-one i can think off to let me  use their email as i am a fairly new customer of only a few months ago .
Maybe my neighbours might ?

It's east to set up a new email address. With yahoo, you can set up multiple email addresses on one account. I have one in my name and one I used to use for the B&B - the emails go into the same mailbox. Probably best to pay by paypal. I will do my order soon. I was trying to see if they sold heated beds but no luck. I also want to get Kylie a new garden bed but can't see those either.

I have found some excellent ones though  ;D http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ZIPPY-WATERPROOF-PET-DOG-BED-KENNEL-CRATE-CARRIER-MAT-M-/300345670327?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&hash=item45edff3ab7

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2010, 00:49:47 AM »
Apparently topcashback give 5.05% with zooplus - http://www.topcashback.co.uk/search/merchants/?s=zooplus  :shify:

Not to mention the 5% purrs commission  :evillaugh:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2010, 23:57:05 PM »
OMG I want this one...  :wow:

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/pet_supplies_specials/sale/cat_clearance/clearance_cat_trees/189309

£215 reduced to £169 or £163 with the discount  :evillaugh:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2010, 23:39:15 PM »
Any idea when this offer expires?

According to a post on MSE, 11/01/2011  ;D

Edit: This cat bed would be 90p delivered if you use the code! http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_beds_baskets/beds/round/158301

Or 99p delivered for this one http://www.zooplus.co.uk/feedback/shop/cats/cat_beds_baskets/beds/round/13408
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 23:46:18 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2010, 23:07:41 PM »
I have no-one i can think off to let me  use their email as i am a fairly new customer of only a few months ago .
Maybe my neighbours might ?

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2010, 21:18:54 PM »
I'm having a ball and Bonnie will love me even more and more  ;)

Just ordered this on my mum's details:

Amount Product Price Sum
1 1.0 - - Coupon -6.00 GBP -6.00 GBP
1 13684.0 - Trixie Deluxe Hanging Cat Bed- Imitation sheepskin - adjustable 11.90 GBP 11.90 GBP
TOTAL: 5.90 GBP

Any idea when this offer expires?

Mary

Offline Ellen2010

• Distinguished Cat
  • Sophie 9/93 - 3/10/11 Play hard my little angel
  • Slave to: Timmy, Baby, Danita, Tia, Miffy and Domino
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2010, 20:28:47 PM »
I have managed to order more stuff in my brothers name with his permission and went over by 89p but is not bad to say what I am getting for the 89p with both orders lol
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2010, 17:48:30 PM »
Thank you, worked for me! I didn't have any trouble using the coupon, but at the final payment screen it appeared to add the postage back in. However I am pretty sure that I wasn't actually charged it as the total was exactly as expected.
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2010, 11:49:40 AM »
just got 12 tetrapacks of bozita for £4.99!      Thanks!
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2010, 11:43:37 AM »
I can't delete cookies - I'm on computer in the library!

Will have to try again tomorrow from work and see what happens.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 11:42:48 AM »
Nope won't let me do it.  It will redeem the voucher code and does take off £6 and put delivery to zero, but when I log in it defaults to no discount.  I'm logging in with a new email address that I've never ordered with before (created it this morning) but maybe it's treating me as an existing customer when I log in as I had to create an account first time I tried.

You might need to delete cookies?

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 11:42:05 AM »
I thought you could only use one discount code with Zooplus?

There is an option to change the code though - so you can use whichever is best.

I remember last year when I ordered some things from Debenhams, I found a site (probably MSE) that said you could use multiple codes as long as you put a comma between them - with Debenhams, I used a code for 15% discount and another for free delivery and it worked. Not sure if it will also work with Zooplus though.

Helen - I always use Paypal with Zooplus now as it saves me entering card details  :evillaugh:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2010, 11:41:01 AM »
Nope won't let me do it.  It will redeem the voucher code and does take off £6 and put delivery to zero, but when I log in it defaults to no discount.  I'm logging in with a new email address that I've never ordered with before (created it this morning) but maybe it's treating me as an existing customer when I log in as I had to create an account first time I tried.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 11:35:20 AM »
Mark - It seems you can have stuff delivered to the same address as before as long as it's a new account ie a new email address is used.

ETA again - ok, this is just not working for me.  I started over and it did add the code at the first page and came up with £6 off but when I went through the checkout, it didn't show the £6 off or free delivery.  I didn't go ahead with place order as I couldn't risk it charging me the full amount as I only have £7 on my credit card.  If I'd seleceted place order, would it then have taken off the discount?

Sorry, can't remember what it did at each stage. It seems to be working for people on MSE still... http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2947406&page=4 With the amount of people using the code (MSE is mahoosive) I think they'll twig on soon so order quick!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 11:26:55 AM »
I wonder if it will work using OHs debit card but with the same delivery address?

Ellen - don't make the same mistake as me. I ordered the 6 pack of Bozita crayfish flavour which went down really well with Alice. I then ordered the multibuy deal with different flavours in 10 packs. The crayfish was a totally different texture and she doesn't really like it. It was basically £50 down the drain as she will sometimes eat a little bit of one flavour and the rest goes out for visiting cats and seagulls  :tired: - Helen said that with the crayfish flavour, even though it is supposed to be the same thing (identical box etc) they are made in different countries. The 6 packs are like a sloppy gravy but the 10 packs are chunks in jelly - even though both boxes say chunks in jelly. I would order some other flavours in 6 packs if I could be sure they were also sloppy food in gravy which Alice loves.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 11:37:51 AM by Mark »

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 11:06:26 AM »
wow - this sounds great!  I'm totally skint at the moment but I have a few pennies on my pre pay credit card so with £6 free, I might be able to get the boys a few things!  Off to check it out  ;D

Ok - was it one day only?  It won't let me replace the welcome coupon with the code above.

ETA again - ok, this is just not working for me.  I started over and it did add the code at the first page and came up with £6 off but when I went through the checkout, it didn't show the £6 off or free delivery.  I didn't go ahead with place order as I couldn't risk it charging me the full amount as I only have £7 on my credit card.  If I'd seleceted place order, would it then have taken off the discount?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 11:26:13 AM by Susanne (urbantigers) »

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 10:46:31 AM »
Thank you from Amber  :hug: :hug: :hug:

shes going to be getting a little scratch pad and a toy in the hope I can throw out the 2 scracth pads che already has which she has destroyed one corner of both.....
love
Tab

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 00:36:49 AM »
Nice one Helen - Bonnie loves you  :hug: and so does my purse  :hug:

Just bought:

Amount Product Price Sum
1 1.0 - - Coupon -6.00 GBP -6.00 GBP
1 13550.0 - Trixie Crunch Rustle Tunnel - Crunch 1 - 50 cm 5.49 GBP 5.49 GBP
1 30489.1 - Sisal Ball with Rattle and Feathers- 2 pc. 1.69 GBP 1.69 GBP
1 13552.0 - Cat Tree Valencia - grey with paw pattern 24.90 GBP 24.90 GBP
TOTAL: 26.08 GBP

It's like going into the supermarket for 2 items and coming out with a trolley load  :rofl:

There are so many great bargains.

Got a free calendar too.

Thanks chuck.

Mary

Offline Ellen2010

• Distinguished Cat
  • Sophie 9/93 - 3/10/11 Play hard my little angel
  • Slave to: Timmy, Baby, Danita, Tia, Miffy and Domino
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 22:22:13 PM »
At least I can try my cats on the food without even paying a penny  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Link to CatChat