Author Topic: Tesco - Felix pouches - 2 boxes for £5  (Read 3125 times)

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
Re: Tesco - Felix pouches - 2 boxes for £5
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010, 17:17:17 PM »
Second order today and guess what -No felix at all -nothing , not even 1 box ! :censored:
Will never use Tesco again after this - :censored:
They came out and delivered 3 items that i ordered for my self -the main order was the cats food !

Good job i went into Asda today and bought 4 boxes just in case !- still haven''t got last weeks refund either !

To add to the shambles -yet again they sent a new delivery driver who got lost again same as last week - unbelievable really - twice i have ever ordered , both time  i have had new drivers who have both got lost and both times -no cat food -total disaster .
Then when i rang they had the cheek to try and blame me as i did say no substitues this time ! :Crazy:
Would they have rather sent whiskers again , so i could send it back !!!?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 00:10:41 AM by bunglycat »

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 12:23:50 PM »
What I do sometimes is google "Mysupermarket Felix" or "Mysupermarket Whiskas" and it will tell you which one/s have it on offer.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 12:01:27 PM »
I ordered £108 worth last week, they didnt have it all and only delivered  £84 worth, but hey they wont go hungry for at least 8 weeks.  :)

It well worth doing supermarket surfing - each month for the cat to get the offers, especially if you  have taste as good. Why pay £4.35 a box when they do offers 2 for £6, or at times 2 for £5 (only got this once), like you say if here are other things you use washing powder if that is on offer slip that in also. I looked but the didn have bold liquid tabs on  offer  >:(

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 14:58:48 PM »
Thanks Gail -have done that this time -now i am worried they still won''t have it in stock and just send me the odd couple of things i have put with the order .
I haven''t ordered much else besides the cat food as really prefer to go and get it myself to see what i want now .
I only ordered ice cream as i know it won''t melt if they bring it - their Rocky Road and Fudge Brownie are very good and 2 for £4 !

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 07:32:53 AM »
When ordering on line - you must remember to tick the NO subsitute box before you check out. I did this the first time I ordered but was lucky and received it all as I ordered. I always remember to check the box now.

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 00:57:06 AM »
I do love a bargain or getting something for nothing. I was buying a TV for the bedroom but was more excited about changing my vouchers up  :evillaugh: - however, when I opened the TV and a 4Gb flash drive fell out that wasn't adverised as coming with it - I was chuffed about that as well  :evillaugh: - I guess I am just cheap  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 08:03:10 AM by Mark »

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 23:22:52 PM »
I got my 8 boxes with £10 of ClubCard vouchers yesterday.  It fair put a spring in my step so it did  :)  Not that sure the mob are that keen on Felix anymore though  :shify: ......

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 22:25:12 PM »
Not sure Mark , but i only did the order last wednesday and had it delivered Thursday .
I am trying once more and got delivery for next Tuesday as i won''t get my refund till Friday !

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 18:45:15 PM »
You probably caught the tail-end of the 3 for £8 offer. For some reason, it loos as if the stores sold out - ours did quite early on. Now they have fresh stock in for the 2 for £5 offer. I will get more when my vouchers arrive which will hopefully be this week. They didn't show up up my receipt so assume they are being processed. It should be a fair amount although I don't always shop in Tesco. They are still doing double points + we are with E.On so get points with that - especially as they have put our standing order up to £216 a month  >:( - Mainly as Alice is having a heater on 24/7 still. Our basement is quite cool being so close to the sea so the ground is damp. OH said Alice musn't get cold or sick so it doesn't matter  :evillaugh:

btw - I am amazed how some people shop without even thinking. I saw a woman pick up a 48 box of Felix for £14 - I told her she could get the same amount for £10 - she gave me a dirty look then smiled and thanked me when she realised I wasn't chatting her up  :evillaugh: - I probably went too far by telling her if she had clubcard vouchers, she could get 4 boxes for £5  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 18:47:34 PM by Mark »

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 15:34:01 PM »
It has been a bit of a nightmare getting these for some reason .
I did my first online shopping order because of a deal through Quidco (£10 off first shop and £10 back through Quidco if you spend £50 or more)
I ordered 8 boxes of cat food on my order and when it arrived they had substituted it for Whiskers pouches which i then had to send back as Winston won't eat them .
I now have to wait almost a week for a refund before i can reorder them and even then i am not guaranteed they will be in stock !- I wouldn''t have bothered re-ordering but they refunded my delivery and send me £10 worth of e coupons .

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Tesco - Felix pouches - 2 boxes for £5
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 15:14:15 PM »
Includes adult, senior & kitten.

So you could get 8 boxes for £10 of clubcard vouchers. (clubcard vouchers double up in some departments)

Link to CatChat