Author Topic: Large cotton throw rugs £1 in Tesco  (Read 2982 times)

Offline blue water

• Kitten
Re: Large cotton throw rugs £1 in Tesco
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 11:20:58 AM »

I got a custom made mat that fits perfectly underneath the litter box. You can get clear plastic mats that are normally used for underneath office chairs or carpet type ones. I went for the see-through plastic as it allows the flooring to show through. Can definately recommend. I think mine was about £20 but included delivery and its custom made.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 13:50:06 PM »
The one I shop at is an Extra....maybe I just missed it.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 00:28:25 AM »
I'm sure they would have sold out by now at that price. Kylie is using hers on her outdoor bed. It may have only been in Extra stores?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 00:29:04 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 23:16:56 PM »
I didn't see them. (I was in on Thursday....) It might be store specific. :shify:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Large cotton throw rugs £1 in Tesco
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 10:34:20 AM »
I was looking for something to put in front of the litter tray in the dining room. It has sanded and polished original floorboards so there are gaps where the litter falls through. I had one of those rubber things from PAH but they are a pain as the bits get stuck in them. I found a cheapo version of a turtle mat (machine washable with non-slip backing, except these are polyprop rather than cotton) for £4 but they also had some large cotton rugs reduced from £4 to £1 - they are 60 x 90cm so quite big. No idea how they could be used as rugs as they would slip around - but they are good for covering chairs, for kitties to lie on in garden, car boot liners etc etc. They only come in dark green.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat