Author Topic: Letting 'mysupermarket' decide where I shop.(Felix 3 for £8 in Tesco - ends 3/8)  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
PAH are doing 2 boxes for £5 - and did include senior. I like their offers as they include the supermeat (Zi's favourite)
Please spay your cat

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Mysupermarket is a good place to find the offers.  :)
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Thanks for this, I am nearly out, and have been desperately going round supermarkets to find some - I rang my Tesco on Tues, and I got someone who knew nothing about cat food, so only told me Marinades and Sensations! !
Please spay your cat

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
I need to do a big shop so googled 'mysupermarket felix' to see if it was on offer anywhere (I just paid £3.88 for a box of fish variety as they are the only ones Alice will eat ATM)

Regular felix boxes (my lot won't touch the fancy marinades AGAIL etc) are 3 for £8 in Tesco  ;D

So it looks as if I will be shopping in Tesco this week  :evillaugh:

They are also 4 for £10 from Ocado.

I have a voucher for money off the first Ocado shop so I may do a one-off shop with them  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 00:01:25 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat