Author Topic: Felix Meaty Loaf - possibly 86p per box of 12 in Tesco  (Read 4211 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Felix Meaty Loaf - possibly 86p per box of 12 in Tesco
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 10:54:43 AM »
I have seen teh Whiskas pouches in Morrisons Mark, but they dont sell the Felix supermeat (which is a shame as Zi can eat that with few problems). Shame I decided against going in Tesco yesterday (mind you, I had already done Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Asda and PAH!!)
Please spay your cat

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 10:11:00 AM »
I bought a box at full price as Alice loved it the last time I bought it. This time she won't go near it  :tired:

There is one food I wish I could still get. A couple of years ago PAH were selling their own brand cheap fishy cat food. It smelt rank and was like a sloppy supermeat but the cats; especially Alice, hoovered it up  :evillaugh: - they seem to have stopped selling it  :( - I buy their own supermeat cans but Alice is the only one that eats it - so most goes out for the hedgies (or whatever ever else eats it in the garden).

I will have to see if I can get some Whiskas supermeat pouches but I haven't seen those for a while either. I thibk they call it country pate or some other silly name  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 10:11:36 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 21:01:29 PM »
Will check my local and see if they've got any in a week when I get paid, obviously all of the stores are clearing it out at different times. I don't normally feed Pepsi stuff like Whiskas/Felix but worth getting a box or two as a backup if we ever run out of her normal food at that price, or even getting a few to put in the Animal Rescue food donation boxes at the supermarket

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 20:32:19 PM »
I spotted this the other day (not in Tescos though nor reduced) - don't think I've seen it before but wondered whether it would get eaten 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 20:33:08 PM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 20:25:27 PM »
They were clearing it a couple of months ago but I got there too late. Tesco also discontinued Hi-life tuna imperial cans around then.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
Felix Meaty Loaf - possibly 86p per box of 12 in Tesco
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 19:27:54 PM »
Found on MoneySavingExpert, found in Bridgend store but might be in other stores too if they're stopping producing the line and are trying to clear stock? Might be worth ringing up your local to check. Full price was £3.75

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Link to CatChat