Author Topic: Felix pouches 3 boxes for £7 in Sainsbury's until 18/5  (Read 1687 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Felix pouches 3 boxes for £7 in Sainsbury's until 18/5
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 07:54:34 AM »
I'm not sure if the offer ends today or tomorrow as I remember a while ago, I went to PAH on what I thought was the last day of an offer and they told me it ended at 9am  :tired:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 15:12:12 PM »
Excellent.  Got paid yesterday so that means time to stock up on food for the month.  I think I will go to Sainsburys on the way home to get Jaffa's felix.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 17:08:18 PM »
Don't forget this ends in a few days.
They also have boxes of 24 of AGAIL for £5 but my lot won't go near the stuff  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 17:09:26 PM by Mark »

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 16:25:56 PM »
I am going in next week to stock up - Winston is down to his last 7 boxes now and there is usually at least 20 or so in the cupboard - he is the only one of the 4 that eats it too !

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 16:01:31 PM »
Offer is definitely instore as well. The main poster outside was the Felix offer and they had an end of aisle display as well. Also Sainsbury's sell the biggest range of Felix that I have seen.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Felix pouches 3 boxes for £7 in Sainsbury's until 18/5
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 19:12:41 PM »
Includes adult, senior & kitten versions.

Link to CatChat