Author Topic: So many offers on in Sainsbury's  (Read 2213 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: So many offers on in Sainsbury's
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 19:47:07 PM »
Offers i noticed today:
A la carte gourmet
Encore
Sheba foil trays
Gourmet pates
Simply grilled

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 10:51:55 AM »
I checked online yesterday to see when their 3 for 2 on Hill's ends - it is 5th April so hopefully the Felix is on until then as well. I will probably go there over Easter. I also want to get a pack of PAH own supermeat cans (12 for £4.99) as the cats love it. I wouldn't feed it too often but it's good to have a bit of variation for them  :)
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline madamcat (Edd)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 21:21:32 PM »
I planned on getting some more meaty loaf as Alice is going mad for it.

My girlie is loving it too  ;D

I got some from PAH previously they were doing 2x12 for £5 but have a feeling that offer might end 31 March. May take a trip down there tomorrow to see. ;)

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 20:34:26 PM »
A lot of the offers had ended when I went in today. The Sheba and the Felix offers have ended. I planned on getting some more meaty loaf as Alice is going mad for it.

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 14:14:12 PM »
I forgot that one - it was like the generation game, trying to remember all the specials. It was more like spot what isn't on offer

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 12:27:27 PM »
There is also 25% off Encore (wet and dry)

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 22:51:58 PM »
I got a couple of boxes of meaty loaf (I'm sure they called it supermeat before?) as well as a couple of boxes of specialities in Jelly (mine go mad for those, salmon in shrimp jelly, Beef in game jelly and chicken in something) a couple of boxes of senior, 3 boxes of Sheba, a multipack of Felix senior cans, a bag of purina one (for the hedgies), a couple of cans of sainsbury's own chicken in Jelly, a box of sainbury's fishy supermeat trays, some cat tuna and webbox. The only thing I got for myself was razor blades  :Crazy:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 07:32:09 AM by Mark »

Offline madamcat (Edd)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 18:59:25 PM »
I saw lots of those offers in my local sainsbury's

On Friday I got these which were on offer:
 - Felix Meaty Loaf                 2 boxes of 12 for a £5
 - Gourmet gold pate (tins)   12 for £3.51 (20% off) was also doing same reduction on Gourmet Gold in gravy.

:) :)

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
So many offers on in Sainsbury's
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 16:41:31 PM »
Sheba Essence pouches, 1/3rd off - so down from £5 to £3.25 a box
Felix regular pouches, including senior & kitten, 2 boxes for £5
Felix multipacks of 400g cans, 25% off - includes senior
Purina One dry & pouches, 1/3rd off (may have been 25% but pretty sure it was 1/3rd)
Gourmet Gold mulitpacks 20% off
They had another Gourmet type pouch multipack - I forget the name but it was £4 a box - really odd things like "pasta perles" in them  :Crazy:
Sheba foil trays, 5 for £2
Whiskas Grilled pouches, £2.50 a box

There may have been more - It seemed like everything was on offer. I should have checked Whiskas senior in gravy as Clapton is down to his last 1/2 dozen boxes from the last time  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 07:33:31 AM by Mark »

Link to CatChat