Author Topic: Ebay Daily Deal  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Ebay Daily Deal
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 18:48:28 PM »
Thanks - I will have a look  :)
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline angel-77

• Senior Cat
  • Tia & Oscar
  • Slave to: Tia (Tee'bo) & Oscar (Oscardoodles)
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 14:56:31 PM »
I have never heard of the daily deal. Is it an email you sign up for?
If you go into Ebay there is a little box on the left that says 'Daily Deal' there are usually 2 offers that change daily and other offers that change weekly.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 00:12:52 AM »
I have never heard of the daily deal. Is it an email you sign up for?

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 22:59:23 PM »
On Ebay daily deal today they have a dog bed that looks suitable for a large cat or even a cuddle of cats!!

Was £69.99 now £19.99

Thanks for this - I didn't get the bed but I did spot some perfume on the daily deal that I have wanted for a while!!!!   ;D

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 10:56:06 AM »
Don't know if I can justify getting another bed although Clapton might consider it  :evillaugh:

No idea how they can claim it was originally £70 though  :Crazy:

What I find quite handy are the PAH "Lap Savers" - they are perfect for putting in beds and can be changed easily. I got a couple when they were 1/2 price. They have been washed & washed and still look new. They are made of fleece fabric but really thick and hemmed all the way round - also they are nice colours/patterns - not a paw print in sight  :evillaugh:

I highly recommend these. They don't seem to have the blue one that Alice has - unless they have more colours in store http://www.petsathome.com/shop/assorted-lapmats-by-pets-at-home-21651 Ours are about 3 years old but still look new and haven't even "pilled" after dozens of washes.

PS - I have just noticed PAH have dropped their min spend for free delivery to £25  :)

ETA - the £25 min spend ends 31st March - I think I will put an order in as mine like the PAH supermeat (especially the fish flavour) - 12 cans for £4.99 + Sheba is on offer, 2 for £8 and Clapton loves it  :) (felix 2 for £5 as well)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 11:08:30 AM by Mark »

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 09:58:36 AM »
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Scruffs-Wallace-Gromit-Pet-Dog-Sofa-Saver-Bed-Brown_W0QQitemZ120538981590QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs?hash=item1c10aee4d6

It's one of those beds that goes on the sofa - a 'sofa saver'. It looks nice but I know the boys would ignore it in favour of getting their fur on the actual sofa and cushions :evillaugh:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 08:53:57 AM »
Is there a link?

I got Clapton a small dog bed from VetUK on clearance the other week for about £16 - It is Danish Design which is a quality brand. I also always buy Kylie dog beds from TK Maxx which are only about £20

Offline angel-77

• Senior Cat
  • Tia & Oscar
  • Slave to: Tia (Tee'bo) & Oscar (Oscardoodles)
Ebay Daily Deal
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 08:15:33 AM »
On Ebay daily deal today they have a dog bed that looks suitable for a large cat or even a cuddle of cats!!

Was £69.99 now £19.99

Link to CatChat