Author Topic: Anyone in Teesside - bags of Whiskas going spare  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Anyone in Teesside - bags of Whiskas going spare
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 12:21:03 PM »
Aww, that's a nice offer  :) I don't know if we have anyone local to you but I'm sure a rescue would be glad of it. Maybe drop your local rescue an email about the opened one and see what they say as it would be a shame to waste it.

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
Anyone in Teesside - bags of Whiskas going spare
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 23:51:38 PM »
I didn't know if this was the right place to post this so feel free to move it to another section if needs be.

After chatting with Fire Fox on MSE I've decided I need to have a sort out of Pepsi's food cupboard as it's chocka with about 10 different types of food which I buy on offer to try out. One of the things I bought a while ago was two bags of Whiskas kibble ( posted a thread about it here http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,29333.0.html ) but I don't think she likes dried food so I still have it. One bag is full and still sealed, one bag is open and has a tiny amount taken out, but it has the ziplock type thing on it to keep it fresh. If there's anyone in the Teesside area who could use it like a rescue or someone with a lot of mouths to feed then you're welcome to it :) I'd put it in one of the food bins at the supermarket but am unsure if they'd still take it because it was open? If no-one knows anyone who'd like it on the forum then I'll just pop it in anyway

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Link to CatChat