Author Topic: Sainsbury's offers, Whiskas, Felix & Hi-life  (Read 2191 times)

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
Re: Sainsbury's offers, Whiskas, Felix & Hi-life
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 15:36:37 PM »
Thanks - will go in on Monday as this offer wasn''t on last week .
Got cat food coming out my ears here with the Morrisons offer as well ( think that finishes today ).
I bought 6 boxes last week (already got a dozen under the stairs stockpiled )and my brother has just picked up another half dozen -as this includes senior -will stock up on those and the trays - there is only Winston that eats Felix too !! None of the others will touch it .
Poor Smartie and Winston had their boosters last night -Winston was a bit unwell last night but seems fine now -Smartie was fine last night and is unwell today ( he didn''t have the leucemia (sp) one either ) but Winston did.
Hope he is okay later on . :scared:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 11:04:47 AM »
This offer is still on (or it's a new offer).  I have just been in there and noticed that senior felix was 2 for £5  ;D

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 19:21:12 PM »
The coupons are technically for pouches...

The foiltrays do seem to have more meat in them, lola likes to lick the trays whilst i break everything up in the bowls, keeps her off the worktop harrassing me  ;D These adverts where they slide a pouch out whole and the cat eats it without dragging a lump everywhere are fake  :evillaugh:
My lot always share things as they get 4 small meals, everything is eaten and nothing wasted, although with their pack mentality they could clear more :scared:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Sainsbury's offers
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 09:54:59 AM »
I normally get away with it in Sainsbury's. I don't think there is a "not to be used in conjunction with other offers" bit on the coupons?

If so, you can get them for £2 a box with the coupons. I find the trays quite a bit more substantial than pouches as well (probably helps that the whole lot comes out). I have started splitting a tray between Alice & Kylie as they never eat it all. I also usually mash a drop of water into it.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 09:56:24 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Sainsbury's offers
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 19:37:58 PM »
Thanks, iv still got lots of felix coupons and if im careful some cashiers will put them through when i get foil trays  :shify:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Sainsbury's offers, Whiskas, Felix & Hi-life
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 17:04:18 PM »
Whiskas pouches, including senior & kitten, 2 boxes for £5
Felix Alutrays, 2 boxes for £5
All Hi-life pouches & tins, 25% off - includes singles & multipacks.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 09:55:29 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat