Cat Rescue & Rehoming > Rescue & Rehoming General

Waltham Forest Cats (London UK)

<< < (2/247) > >>

Sue P (Paddysmum):

Sadly, I've found that people all too often judge people by their looks , and will judge animals in the same way.    It's their loss.  There is a comment which will always stick in my mind, which goes:

"You all laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at you because you're all the same."   

Personally, I hope Pi doesn't use their garden as a loo, as this will probably exacerbate their feelings of revulsion and hatred.  Instead, I hope Pi launches into a charm offensive, and opens their hearts to what's possible when you look with more than just your eyes.

Sheila, I know things are way too hectic for you these days (but in a satisfyingly good way, compared to the old 9 to 5). 

Nontheless, I hope each day is proving to be deeply rewarding, and that the house is becoming "home" in every way possible.   :hug: :hug:  Thinking of you and all the WFC crew. 

Judecat (Paula):
One of Pi Rats eye orbits is too small so the third eyelid is permanently across his eye by about a quarter so he is partially sighted as well, he is my Baby Boy and I love him. He is such a sweetie. :Luv: I can't believe that some people judge animals or other people purely on looks. :censored: Long may he carp: :naughty: :evillaugh:

Lyn (Slugsta):

--- Quote from: Desley (booktigger) on July 21, 2018, 18:19:37 PM ---I fostered a cat once who had had an eye injury so had a funny eye and one of the volunteers was quite off about him, saying he was ugly and wouldn't find a home - I thought it made him look endearing! Mind you, she also told me I was wrong for having Pebbles' leg amputated, saying I should have PTS instead! Needless to say we didn't speak much after that.

--- End quote ---

I'm not surprised!   >:(

Desley (booktigger):
I fostered a cat once who had had an eye injury so had a funny eye and one of the volunteers was quite off about him, saying he was ugly and wouldn't find a home - I thought it made him look endearing! Mind you, she also told me I was wrong for having Pebbles' leg amputated, saying I should have PTS instead! Needless to say we didn't speak much after that.

Gill (sneakiefeline):
THAT IS SICK PAULA AND ONE EAR I AM SURE HE LOOKS CUTE

ITS HIS NATURE AND HOW HE ACTS THAT ARE IMPORTANT AS YOU KNOW, LETS SEE A PIC OF HIM  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version