Author Topic: role reversal in kittens  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: role reversal in kittens
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 13:19:56 PM »
They're just trying to confuse you  ;D  Or maybe Patch has just learnt how to make it look like Sox is the naughty one!  When he was a kitten, Jaffa got into so much trouble because he always looked guilty but after a while I realised it was usually his brother Magpie doing the naughty stuff and poor Jaffa taking the blame.

Offline furballmom

• Senior Cat
  • Gimlee and Phoenix
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 12:12:18 PM »
yes they are the ginger twins but not identical patch has a large well erm patch of white starting from above his nose and sox's markings are more defined

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 20:54:03 PM »
Hmmn  :shify:  Are you sure you're not getting them mixed up, aren't Patch and Sox the ginger twins?

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 14:53:37 PM »
They're just trying to confuffle you -as if we need any help  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline furballmom

• Senior Cat
  • Gimlee and Phoenix
role reversal in kittens
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 11:25:50 AM »
hey guys.
when we got Patch and Sox,  Patch was the naughty one always into things he shouldn't be and Sox was the angelic little man that could do no wrong. :Luv2: :Luv2:
 lately it seems as though these to little boys have changed roles  i guess there growing up. now sox is knocking food of the counter three times this week at the last count. got up this morning to find there cat tree on its side :Luv: :Luv: Patch has now become the little sweetie who is always well behaved and wanting cuddles he never did before. Are my to little furballs growing up already is it common for there personality's to change like this.

Link to CatChat