Author Topic: Feral pictures needed please.  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
Re: Feral pictures needed please.
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 20:50:59 PM »
Thank you Michelle. Sorry about your loss. The picture would be appreciated.
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Re: Feral pictures needed please.
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 20:27:44 PM »
Would you like a pic of my dear old feral cat who passed away last December ?
He had cancer of the nose which is clearly visable in the pic

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
Feral pictures needed please.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 19:40:17 PM »
This post also appears in the Rescue section. Thought I'd paste it here to try for more coverage. Hope the mods don't mind!

I want to make a vid for youtube called "wild kitties". This would be a montage of pics of feral cats and some brief information concerning how feral cats need homes too. It would point out that many can be domesticated, while others are best homed as farm cats. In the short time allotted,  the vid would not be able to seek homes for individual cats, just raise awareness of the issue.

I'll set it to the tune Wild Kitty by Marc Gunn. If you want to check this out, it can be downloaded for free at the bottom of this page http://www.marcgunn.com/music.shtml  look under Irish drinking songs for cat lovers. I'll get in touch with MG through myspace and seek permission to use the song.

Anyone supplying photos will be credited. For the purpose of the video, something which stirs pity (ie cats in poor condition) would be better than 'after' pics (after they've been loved and fed at a good rescue).

Thanks.

P.S. The reason I've not been posting much is that I've been learning to make and edit videos!
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Link to CatChat