Author Topic: Found the culprit!  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: Found the culprit!
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 13:15:27 PM »
When i used to feed my RIP hamster treats of dried fruit from museli.....my Baz would steal it also (from the box)  :Crazy:

Offline em1209

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 11:22:29 AM »
Cheeky little Mosi :evillaugh:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 11:19:40 AM »
Of course this means that Jaffa now has no NM treats because I only bought the one packet.  So he's having to have Mosi's de-furrum treats.  Poor Jaf. 

ccmacey

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 11:16:17 AM »
Harry does this all the time, any packet of biscuits that are left out end up looking like he has took a stapler to them lol.   

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 09:23:58 AM »
Teehee  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: Bless little Mosi he is a clever boy  :Luv: Boopy goes mad for the salmon and trout ones (blue packet) so I have to keep them in a tupperware tub so she can't steal the packet lol. On her holiday she discovered the delight of NM treats and was stealing the whole bag and they weren't even her treats (she also stole a whole big bag of catnip and threw it all over the persons lounge carpet), I was absolutely mortified when I was told what she'd been up to but luckily the person didn't mind and when they were hidden from her she went on a treasure hunt for them.
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 09:19:18 AM »
Lol, clever naughty Mosi  :evillaugh:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 09:16:53 AM »
 :evillaugh: teaches you to tie it all up like Fort Knox!  Bet if you popped them somewhere visible he would have ignored them

Offline Annie

• Adult Cat
    • Catster
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 09:14:22 AM »
Haha!!! Bless him... :innocent:... No doubt he's also realised that now you have to buy more treaties for them  ;D  :rofl:

Ezzy has taken to stealing a bag of prawn treats that were bought for Susie... She doesn't even like the things, just seems to like taking them behind the sofa, ripping them up a bit and getting treat powder everywhere....

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Found the culprit!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 08:53:41 AM »
I really should know better than to leave a packet of treats out with Mosi around, but I bought some natures menu treats on sunday and left them in the PAH carrier bag (wrapped tightly around them) stashed in the corner behind the toaster on the worktop.  Forgot about them but returned home yesterday to find said carrier bag on the kitchen floor and the treats nowhere to be seen.  I looked everywhere for the empty packet but couldnt' find it, then last night as I was getting into bed Mosi ran past with something in his mouth.  Yup - the empty and chewed up packet.  I reckon he had stashed them in a safe place so that he didn't have to share them with Jaffa.  And yes, I just know Mosi was the culprit!

Cheeky boy  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat