Author Topic: Ambers got a death wish  (Read 1093 times)

ccmacey

Re: Ambers got a death wish
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 15:22:46 PM »
I usually wake up on a Sat with 4 cats pinning me to the bed, all twisted and needing the loo but stuck in bed. lol.

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 15:13:02 PM »
She can have my attention any time I just wish she would give me some warning and not just appear where Im going to fall over her.  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
Although wednesday night I went to bed without a cat in sight and woke up in the morning in agony as both cats had snuggled up so close they were trying to bend my body in places that just didnt want to bend.
love
Tab

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 15:07:36 PM »
Awww bless her that's so sweet  :Luv: When I bring Bilbo back from a cattery he sulks as he loves going lol.
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

ccmacey

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 15:04:23 PM »
Aww, she's probably just wanting your attention as she has been away from home.

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Ambers got a death wish
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 14:58:49 PM »
Amber is beginning to annoy me. I know she was in the cattery for a few days with Mogs and I know I should be very sorry, and I am, I have been since they were picked up on wednesday! But today I have sat on her because she nicked my chair whilst I was in the process of sitting and I didnt see her do it so she got squished! I then had to pick her up for a cuddle to make sure shes ok. She then got under the duvet whilst I was changing the bed and as I didnt know she was there she got dropped on the floor. I then had to pick her up and cuddle her to make sure shes ok. She then came in the kitchen when I was putting washing in and I turned around and kicked her!! Of course I then had to pick her up and cuddle her to make sure shes ok......

Anyone see a pattern here?? :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
love
Tab

Link to CatChat