Author Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR  (Read 1088 times)

Offline portonian

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: daisy & misty
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2012, 01:10:50 AM »
Happy New Year to all the furries and their human slaves.
Hope you all have a guid yin and a` the best to you all

Daisy, Misty and Andrewina :newyr 1: :newyr 1:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 23:02:08 PM »
Happy new year to everyone and their furries!  Here's to a purr filled 2012  :newyr 1:

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy Fuzzlebug.
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 20:47:09 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR from DAISY & I!!
center]Please join the Purrs save a life draw - £2 a month is all it takes!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,38217.0.html
[/center]
[img

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 15:56:48 PM »
Thats wonderful Sheila  :wow: :wow:

I didnt know that the thumbcats had won but thats really great  ;D

All I can do is wish all the Purrs family a special 2012 from me and the Gang of 4 and hope that it fulfils everyones dreams   :newyr 1:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 15:58:23 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 15:21:14 PM »
Thanks everyone for a lovely year on this forum. Some very special peeps  :hug: and sum ver speshul furbies  :Luv2: :naughty:

May love bless those who loved and lost.

Play hard at the Bridge those who finally made it there. We'll all be along before you know it.

Here's to 2012, a whole New Year to look forward to.  :drink:

Looking forward to New Year...

Frosty crisp days, blowing "smoke rings" with your icy breath. Lovely warm gloves. Cuddling up with the furbs for mutual warmth, Cold feet coming in from the snow - can I dry my paws on your jeans, Meowmi? What's new on Purrs?
Springtime flowers and lambs, spring fever - Sly chases dem gurl cats. I can feel some heat in that sunshine. Rain, mucky floors and dirty bedspreads. Yikes - kitten season. Double yikes - fleas! Book that holiday - fed up with this weather. Cat sitter? No Meowmi, don't go? Aunty Kathy - treats in her pockets - furry result!
Summer comes before you know it. Work - Olympic Games - I'd do anything for a day off. Brave souls competing, make you cry when they win/lose/try so hard. No chance of a day off to watch - how does this Sky record-thingy work? Where's Chubby? Basking in the sunshine on the shed roof - however does he get up there at his age? Tomato glut, very proud. Flowers look lovely, Village in Bloom competition silver medal again, drinks with friends in the beer garden, Ahh England! (Viz Scotland/Wales/Ireland/America *). Long drives to the beach, no traffic! Feel that lovely breeze, good to have the windows open.
Autumn comes with the Midgies, an outbreak of enormous spideys in the bathroom, nights drawing in. Did that leaf just fall or is there a squirrel up there? Where did the Summer go? Pimms adverts still on TV, must still be summer really. Kids back to school.
Yay I get my holiday at last! Time for a little romance perhaps? Fabulous colours, look at the size of those berries. Must paint the outside before the rain...too late, leave it till spring. Hallowe'en next week - it's still so mild, bumper crop of Pumpkins - where's that recipe for pie/soup/treacle toffee. Fireworks and happy scared faces, flash, bang, wallop - cordite stinks on your best cardie. I hope he's got all the cats inside.
Adverts on telly - Christmas is just around the corner. Actually it's two months away but, yes, before you know it we're all singing carols around a tree and behaving like mad cat women in the Orcshun. Brilliant fun. I won! Snuggle down, it's the shortest day. Sandy Paws, scented candles and catnip, too much turkee (no such thing) but already the days are getting longer and we're...

... looking forward to New Year

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline solosdad

• Adult Cat
  • RIP solo xx
    • petition for changing airgun law
  • Slave to: solo(rip my angel 28/6/2011) & buttons
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 14:37:27 PM »
best wishes for the new year hope it brings everything you wish for and more best wishes from our house to yours  :)

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 14:10:07 PM »
Happy New Year to everyone and their furballs, may your treats be plentiful and your fleas be few!

Have a purrrrfect 2012!

:newyr 1:
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline Bren22

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Carrie, Harvey & Jess & fostermum for CCG and all my lovely pets on the bridge
HAPPY NEW YEAR
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 11:17:55 AM »
Happy New Year to all on Purrs........and isn't it great that the 'Cats with thumbs' ad won the year's best ad.  My lot don't even need thumbs to keep my under their paws!!

Link to CatChat