Author Topic: Both my boys have been 'De-Doodled' at last  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Both my boys have been 'De-Doodled' at last
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 20:34:04 PM »
Sorry to hear you've been unwell but hope the op goes smoothly and is a success  :hug:

Your 'boys' are growing into handsome young men  :Luv2:  :Luv: :Luv2:

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 17:02:21 PM »
Your lovely boys :Luv2:  look to have one or two toys in those photos.  :rofl:

I hope the operation goes smoothly and you recover quickly.  :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 13:22:28 PM »
Sorry to hear that you need an op and hope it goes well  :hug: :hug:

They are fabulous and look like they have so much fun on their leads  ;D ;D

I just wish I could get one on Lupin cos he doesnt know what he is missing...................sigh

Hope to see you back on Purrs soon and the boys will not forget you and will be so happy to have you home again  :hug:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 12:23:09 PM »
Sorry to hear you are having an op and hope everything goes well  :hug: I am sure the boys will miss you terribly but no doubt will catch up of all the fuss and cuddles when you come home  :)  It was lovely to hear about them again and see some new pics of the handsome duo  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Lady Magic

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Treacle & Toffee
Both my boys have been 'De-Doodled' at last
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 11:37:46 AM »
Hello all after such a long time ,

First sorry I have not been around but I have been very unwell and have been trying to get myself fit , fit enough that is for major surgery  :-: I'm hoping to go in in the middle of November and at this time I'm sorting out , making lists, getting items ready and making lists of 'what to do ' ......................no , not for my stay , for the boys.
I'm so worried how they will react to me not being at home 24/7 and giving them morning cuddles and long afternoon 'sleepy -bo-bo's ' with the mummy  :shy: :shy: well you know what its like when to talk to the boys !!!!!

So, both boys are now done , they where to be taken to the vets 10 days ago for the op , but just two hours before they had to go 'mum' here became very unwell on-top of her already feeling unwell and struggling with major pain . So boys op  had to be abandoned and mum had to be rushed to human doc's instead . I honestly thought I had a a strange form of 'cystitis' and you could have knocked me down with a feather when I was informed I had a 'Triple prolapse' and that I would have to go in for surgery ASAP ...............so as my doctor said

'Ami , start organising your boys .........that is all four  of them, two and four legged ones,  now '   :shocked: :shocked:

The boys op went very well and the vet was really 8impressed by the coat of them both.
They are still on chicken & fish with dried biscuits as and when they want , their coat feels like silk , it is  so smooth and soft and shines , their eyes are clear and bright and they are so well behaved , they love going 'walkies' on there leads and I just have to say the word 'walkies' loudly and they both come  hurtling  to the front door and sit waiting for me to harness them ......talk about little dogs in cats clothing !!!!!!

Mark has put some more photos on photo bucket for you all to see , Toffee's face has taken on an owl like feature as the cream bands of fur around his eyes are quite noticeable , he is still a bit stand offish but is getting better at cuddles , yet night after night he still comes last thing to knead mums hair and purrrrr for half an hour rubbing his face around my ears .
Treacle's face is so small and just utterly cute to look  I could squish him every time I pick him up , he's just sooooooooooooo
adorably cuddly and loving and follows me everywhere with Toffee following behind a bit like a mum duck and her ducklings .

Here is the link to the photo bucket site .    http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i318/bandit1_2006/Toffee%20and%20Treackle/

there are three new photo's one of each boy and a photo of the boys play area in the drawing room  and a few other out door photo's including Treacle praying not to go to the vets.!!!!!!!!

Regards to all   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:  if you do not hear from me for  a few weeks its beacuse I'm having to rest after my op , I hope to be back again soon bright and as silly as ever.

Lady Magic, Treacle & Toffee and the other two legged boys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;D ;D

« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 11:45:49 AM by Lady Magic, Reason: other photo\'s added. »
RIP our beloved friends :
Harley , Barclay, Tor & Goldie forever chasing bunnies, birds & bones  in heaven.

Link to CatChat