Author Topic: the case of the missing collars  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: the case of the missing collars
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 18:32:22 PM »
Sounds strange, do you know where they go when out?

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: the case of the missing collars
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 18:18:49 PM »
hope you don't have a collar fetishist nearby!

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
the case of the missing collars
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 18:01:43 PM »
something strange is going on. the 5 girls who go outside often have had the same collars for months. it was the late Penny who had a knack for losing her collar but these 5 have been great in the past. so monday night Poppy comes home minus her red collar. going out to the car i find it by our front door which is where my neighbour used to leave Penny's collars. so Poppy was reunited with hers. tuesday afternoon, Lexie returns without her brown collar. i searched for it outside to no avail and then came in to find no spare collars in the collar draw. Lexie borrowed Candie's collar as Candie is a house cat. today, well Lucie is now also sporting the natural neck look as her blue collar is also gone. Lucie is now wearing Cole's collar. neither Lexie nor Lucie's collar has been found yet. the strange thing is not only have these girls rarely lost a collar but the collar that they wear are all identical save for the colour. Maddie's red collar and Polly's brown cow collars are different makes. so now i'm wondering what is going on for the girls to lose their collars in succession  :shocked: :-:

Link to CatChat