Author Topic: Making real progress with t'doggies and kitties.  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Making real progress with t'doggies and kitties.
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 23:08:40 PM »
I know, it's been ages since i posted photos of them :shocked: need to pinch my brothers camera again. ;) They're just too quick for my phone camera. :naughty:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Making real progress with t'doggies and kitties.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 22:58:17 PM »
Sounds promising although I'm a bit disturbed at the lack of  :pic:  :evillaugh:

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
Making real progress with t'doggies and kitties.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 11:33:48 AM »
Has been slooooooooow progress but we are really getting somewhere at last. ;D Jarvis was brilliant from the start, he's regularly met a friends cat and has learnt to respect them and keep his distance, so the way he meets cats is to have a quick sniff then ignore them. :Luv2: Lucy on t'other hand has been a little devil, :naughty: i wasn't worried about her with the kittens at all 'cos she's only kitten sized herself and a big wuss, but she soon discovered that if she ran they'd run away :P so for the past 4/5 weeks i've been taking her upstairs with me on a houseline so i could stop her chasing, and this has also taught Ginny to stand her ground, ;) so Ginny now walks very slowly and deliberately when Lucy is upstairs, giving her the evil eye and hissing at Lucy is she gets too close, Lucy now won't go within two feet of Ginny 'cos she knows she gets hissed at :rofl: Penguin is still learning not to run, but even if she does she just jumps the stairgate into my sons room and eyeballs Lucy from behind bars, and she's definitely getting much braver. :Luv2:

I am soooo pleased with how well it's going, and i hope the kittens soon choose to come downstairs when the dogs are about, as yet they've not met both at once, mainly cos there's one of me and two of them and they know it and will take full advantage of me not paying attention. :evillaugh: Will have to get a video of Lucy and t'kitties together to show how well it's going. ;D

Link to CatChat