Author Topic: Biggest zooplus order  (Read 2404 times)

Offline fluffybunny

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Geoffrey and Milly
Re: Biggest zooplus order
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2009, 22:24:12 PM »
That's the chap!  :wow:  I usually buy enough food to get over that threshold, it makes it less hassle to order it in bulk plus I get the discount.  They've started taking AMEX at Zooplus as well, which is great as I'm on 5% cashback at the moment  :evillaugh:

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2009, 22:22:20 PM »
I go via the link on here, but also if you spend over £75 or thereabouts there is a bulk buy code you can enter at the checkout for a 5% discount...don't forget to do that as well!

yeah i searched for a code too ;) i used "STOCK-UP" which worked :)

Offline fluffybunny

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Geoffrey and Milly
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 21:53:10 PM »
I go via the link on here, but also if you spend over £75 or thereabouts there is a bulk buy code you can enter at the checkout for a 5% discount...don't forget to do that as well!

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 19:17:07 PM »
I spend lots on Zooplus, i just wished they showed their appreciation with better boxes  :tired:

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 10:01:46 AM »
Ahh but it's fine because as you already said, purrs get a cut and you get rewards points with zooplus  ;D

I'm so glad you posted that, i had no idea you got reward points with them :shy: have built up a fair few already. :naughty:

Offline Indys Mamma

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 09:40:28 AM »
apart from the Royal Canin my pair get pitifully little spent on a weekly basis... maybe £5 a week including toys, wet food, litter etc  :-[

though they get the odd 'big' purchase such as the large tree, Misha getting an op today (a gift he thinks he can do *without*) and such...

biggest Zooplus Order was £50is for 2 litter trays and a radiator bed and some claw clippers
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 10:15:51 AM by Indys Mamma »

Offline tiga

• Senior Cat
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 09:05:58 AM »
I am guilty of spending way too much on mine too. This week I have also spent about £150 between Zooplus, pet shop and Purrs shop. That will last a while though as it includes food, litter and of course TOYS! I was at the vets yesterday and nearly bought another toy but the vet nurse (who cat sits for me) told me that I didn't need any more toys! She was right.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 00:32:27 AM »
(oh and don't worry, i clicked the purrs link, ;) how much do they get btw?)

:thanks: Beth - It's 5% commision and every little helps, Tan does all the books but as an example Purrs members spent over £2500 between April 08 and August 08  :Crazy: 

Check out this link http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,17357.0.html  :wow:

From April 07 - April 08 Purrs raised over £4000 including Zooplus  :wow:  So far this financial year (6th April 08 onwards) Zooplus has generated £126.36 which means that our members have spent £2527.20 wwith Zooplus since April :wow:

I don't think the  :wow: icon can be over-used in these circumstances  :wow:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 23:47:30 PM »
We get a few % of the spend through our link, cant remeber exactly what though. But definaetly brings some money into the rescue fund  ;D

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 21:57:21 PM »
I spend roughly £50 a week on food and litter, maybe more but yeah there worth it  :)
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 21:51:08 PM »
You're not the only one.  I spent £120 yesterday (or was it the day before) on cat food and cat litter.   But when I think about how long the food will last them, I probably do spend that much on myself  ;D  They're worth it.

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 21:48:37 PM »
Ahh but it's fine because as you already said, purrs get a cut and you get rewards points with zooplus  ;D

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
Biggest zooplus order
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 21:27:03 PM »
I am terrible for spending too much on my animals but today took the (cat :evillaugh:) biscuit. Food for two mutts and one small kitten, along with a litter tray and some dog chews.... came to £125 :shocked:

I really do spend far too much on them, i'd never dream of splashing out that much for myself. :innocent: Please tell me i'm not the only one.  :shify:

(oh and don't worry, i clicked the purrs link, ;) how much do they get btw?)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 21:27:27 PM by Beth »

Link to CatChat