Author Topic: irresponsible owner  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Angeladeedah

• Senior Cat
Re: irresponsible owner
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 13:15:11 PM »
I don't understand how people can just get rid of their animals when they move - I would never go anywhere without my boys!  I want to go to Australia but I won't even think about it until my boys are no longer with me as I wouldn't even put them through the gruelling travelling. 

Offline Technically Blonde

• Adult Cat
  • Bimba - one relaxed rescued cat!
    • Our Life in Italy
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 07:11:32 AM »
I know how you feel, we couldn't leave ours behind - that's why they came to Italy with us. Now we have 12 I guess we won't be moving again (not that we have any plans too!)  ;)
TB

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 06:51:53 AM »
i did try but got no responce, altho i did send 2 others messages about rehoming cats for free, 1 lady sent me an e-mail anf thanked me for my concern and said she would be vetting the homes for her 2 cats, ( she was moving ) altho why she couldnt take them with her i dont know,i could never leave any of my lot behind, i would rather be homeless
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Technically Blonde

• Adult Cat
  • Bimba - one relaxed rescued cat!
    • Our Life in Italy
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 06:43:08 AM »
It does,  :censored:. Maybe we should reply to the ad and introduce the advertiser to the idea of neuteuring
TB

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
irresponsible owner
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 22:10:04 PM »
just read an advert on preloved from a " lady " in wolverhampton, 3 x 4month old cats need new homes owing to the fact my cats expecting another litter >:(doesnt it make you sick
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Link to CatChat