Author Topic: Cat grass  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
Re: Cat grass
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 07:43:12 AM »
Charlie ignores his pot of  cat grass in the kitchen and goes right into the garden and eats the cat grass I have planted there

Offline tigerbaby

• Super Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 19:02:10 PM »
I'm growing some in a pot, Jameson occassionally sniffs and chews it, but more often than not ignores it!
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Baggy

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 14:51:58 PM »
Bought some for Dinah, she walks past it about four times a day on her way out to the garden...to eat some grass  :-:

Offline Bryony84

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Amber and Chilli
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 14:41:24 PM »
I havn't had any vomiting yet, which is good. Amber seems to like the grass more than chilli though.

http://furrytripod.wordpress.com/ : Casper's tripod blog and sponsorship page

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 22:29:02 PM »
I bring a bit of grass in from my garden for Bonnie now and again - she loves it.  Turns her nose up at prawns but loves grass  :rofl: :rofl:

And, strangely enough it has never made her sick.  I take her for her booster soon so I'll mention it to the vet as I always thought it was to help them get fur balls  up and help with upset tummies.  Maybe she's not bringing anything up because she's ok.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Bryony84

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Amber and Chilli
Cat grass
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 20:12:17 PM »
Bought a pot of cat grass for Amber and Chilli whilst at the garden centre today, they went absolutely nuts for it, just so long as they chuck up hairballs in the kitchen and not the carpet, lol!

http://furrytripod.wordpress.com/ : Casper's tripod blog and sponsorship page

Link to CatChat