Author Topic: Sly vets and ET the blue cat update  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Sly vets and ET the blue cat update
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 17:29:43 PM »
4 pouches for an underweight cat isnt loads, maybe they think she should only have 40g of bix a day and thats that. Try not to worry about it  :hug:

Offline Kenzi

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 10:31:39 AM »
I dont think that four pouches is too much.
And what naughty sly vets they are, but at least kitten will hopefully have a new home home.
A cat is a free spirit who will come to you for affection, but only on her terms. The quicker a devoted owner understands this the faster harmony will resume.

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 09:57:57 AM »
 :hug: for ET and  :hug: for kitten who I hope is homed with your friends

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 21:02:21 PM »
I agree with Desley on the food and why dont some verts seem to care about how a cat feels when thses procedures are carried out grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Cuddles to ET  :hug:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 20:34:11 PM »
Poor ET - ask the vets to put an anaesthetic gel on her neck first, it is the only way we can get blood out of Molly. I can't understand why the vets are thinking 4 pouches is too much if she only eats wet though.
Please spay your cat

Offline Kate

• Adult Cat
Sly vets and ET the blue cat update
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 20:24:12 PM »
Well me and my little newly defined blue persian are back from the vets. naughty ET would not let them take a blood sample so back next wek to try thyroid test again. Vet still insists 4 pouches is an abnormal amount of food. 60g wieght gain this wek - at 3% of her bodywieght dos not seem too bad. Anyway whiel I was there vet nurse brought out a five week old feral kitten she had rescued only yesterday with the words "she needs a home"! Sly vets!! Cutest thing ever. Anyway I would have loved to have her but ET needs me right now. happily I think I have found her a home in farmhouse in somerset, with parents of a friend, mad cat ppl, - ideal! they are getting in touch with vet nurse tomorrow to talk.

Link to CatChat