Author Topic: Check out these guys...  (Read 1108 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Check out these guys...
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 23:15:19 PM »
Awww, I forgot about that!

"These wonderful cats where imported from Kansas (Pamspride) and Arizona (Windswept), both of these Cattery's are reknown for their stunning Desert Lynx, I am the ONLY breeder in England and there is only one other breeder in the whole of the UK.
I cant begin to describe the beauty of these felines they have longer back legs than front for climbing trees, they are classed as a legend breed going back to the American Bob Cat, some of my cats weigh in at over 20lbs, they have remarkable markings - Marble, Spotted, Ticked, and Ghost spotted, Torbi but to name a few. I have bred a cat that is jet black with white guard hairs and ear tips, which is the first in the world with this colouration. Colours can be Bronze,Blue, Red, Torbi, Black,Mink, Seal Point to name just a few. Prices depend on the length of tail - which can be full length down to no tail which is classed as a "Rumpy", and also colour.

This breed is NOT recognised in the UK, they are registered withn REFR - Rare and Exotic Feline Registry in America, all registrations are done by email and PDF."

Info on the cats in question.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: Check out these guys...
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 23:08:12 PM »
HI hun

Sorry had to remove link as it's a for sale classified ad site and we no likey to post these links. See our guide here http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,4721.0.html

Have posted a pic so peeps can see what ya mean by stunning  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Check out these guys...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 22:03:05 PM »
Link removed by Tan

Stunning.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 23:08:45 PM by Tan »

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Link to CatChat