Author Topic: Seems like always a kitchen subject with Oliver but...  (Read 1082 times)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: Seems like always a kitchen subject with Oliver but...
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 20:20:02 PM »
it works well until the cat curls up and starts climbing your leg  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 20:17:49 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl:  kitty shuffle that's it... I will be looking like an emperor penguin carrying the baby between legs... :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 18:54:39 PM »
then you are going to have to train yourself to do the kitty shuffle - don't lift your feet when you walk, but scuff them along the ground. That way the cat gets gently lifted and transferred on our feet (not kicked, just moved). It is what I do and why it is only on the stairs that I have challenges.............

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 18:35:02 PM »
It is hard to explain without showing you our flat, but our kitchen is a part of a large area including dining and entrance hall, and shutting him out is not very practical.  It is really scary though on my part he is not fazed at all if I have to carry a pot full of steaming food or boiling water, he just placidly rests right at my feet!!  He's crazy!!

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 17:43:20 PM »
kamikaze cat! It is remarkable how close a miss they can manage just to mess with your head. Although in smidgen's case I swear he would allow me to tread right on him. Not much you can do apart from keeping him out of the kitchen when you cook.

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
Seems like always a kitchen subject with Oliver but...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 17:39:04 PM »
I just can't help but wonder!!! :scared:  Why oh why he has to ALWAYS get himself all tangled up in between my legs, or sprawl across the floor just behind my heels whenever I am doing something in the kitchen?  Okay perhaps he is waiting for something to drop accidentally, or amusing himself trying to trip me over which he most always succeed in, but while I am cooking or preparing food I must move swiftly, turning twisting scooting this way and that suddenly, I already kicked him in the noggin a few times and then came chilling near miss at crushing his paw or worse his tummy several times more, when does he realise he is subjecting himself to a danger of hideous accident???? :shify: :Crazy: :shify: :Crazy:

Link to CatChat