Author Topic: Vet matched VetUK price on Fortekor  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Vet matched VetUK price on Fortekor
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 17:07:28 PM »
I thought their med prices were + VAT. I don't mind though considering I saved £23 compared to the money-grabbing old vet  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 16:43:52 PM »
Iv not bought prescription meds from vet uk but all their other prices include vat  ;D

Thats a big saving!   :faint: :faint:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 13:04:47 PM »
I'm sure they all pay the same for them. Anyway, my vet offered rather than write a prescription which is better for everyone  ;D

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 13:00:02 PM »
Thats good Mark! I asked my vet about it and she said she couldnt match online prices!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Vet matched VetUK price on Fortekor
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 11:49:32 AM »
I asked about a prescription today and the new vet said he is happy to do one but will match their price as long as it is more than he pays for it. I said I wasn't sure so he let me look it up on his computer  ;D - I assume VetUK prices are net? - it was £21.58 + VAT so he said I could have them for £25 (old vet charged me £48  :Crazy: )
He has made a note on the screen to keep the price for repeats. He is very open and said they cost him £21 so he would rather make £4 than nothing  :evillaugh:

Link to CatChat