In Loving Memory Cats > Rainbow Bridge - In Loving Memory

Rossi - 1 May 2006 to 4 May 2023

<< < (3/3)

Sam (Fussy_Furball):
Where do I start .... Rosina aka Rossi was the first official adoption on this site back in 2006 - https://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php?topic=64.msg471#msg471

She wasn't supposed to be staying, I was supposed to pick her up from Radford and then transport her to the next stop.  Due to a number of changes in the arangements to drop her off I had a few hours to kill so I brought her home.  When we left for the next leg of her journey she managed to break out of the carrier box and shot off down the street like a thing possessed.   After flooding the area with posters and walking the streets looking for her I eventually got a phone call 2 days later to say she had just wandered into a house nearby.   So after causing me so much stress from day 1 I decided she really must stay with us.

A perfect little soul full of "tortietude" ... she wasn't phased by Zephyr when he yelled in her face, she wasn't phased when I brought a dog home and she has quite happily accepted Lola and Ayjay (both boys).  A true creature of habit you could set your watch by her.  She would wake me up at 6.30 every morning and she would go to bed at 10:30! .... If I was still downstairs at bed time she would come and find me  :Luv2:

She suffered a stroke at the beginning of the year, but she worked through it and continued with life as normal until this week.  No longer able to leave her bed it was with a very heavy heart that I made the decision to help her cross the bridge and reunite with Foxy and Zephyr.

A stunning beauty who ruled the house with an iron paw and who will leave a huge hole in the family. 

RIP Rossi darling :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version