Author Topic: Lima Feral Leader of the Clan Cats  (Read 5667 times)

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
Re: Lima Feral Leader of the Clan Cats
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 20:41:39 PM »
Liz,  :hug: :hug: :hug:

RIP Lima  :(
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 15:49:51 PM »
So sorry Liz, a lovely tribute to your darling Lima. :hug: :hug: :hug: Play hard on The Bridge with those who have gone before, Lima. :RIP:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 17:19:51 PM »
I am so sorry that the Clan cats have lost their Elder - but glad that Lima knew much love during his long life. RIP Lima, play hard at the bridge sweet boy.

:RIP:

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 23:20:26 PM »
So sorry Liz. RIP Lima.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 20:04:06 PM »
Oh Liz.  Am so sorry.  I know Lima had an amazing life leading the Clan Cats and his will be big boots to fill indeed.  Gods-speed, Lima. Xxx

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Lima Feral Leader of the Clan Cats
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 19:49:38 PM »
As some of you may know yesterday at 19.03pm our darling Lima, leader of the Clan cats was very gently put to sleep with his Daddy and I in attendance in his twentieth year

Adopted aged 11 months with his late sister Clio and as wild as hell!! Took nearly 2 years and the magic of the late Tiger to bring him out of his feisty little shell
We took him and Clio on as wild 1yo ferals from Clackmannan CP at Fishcross, perhaps when picking them up we started what the Clan has become a safe haven for unwanted ferals and the ones not for the feinthearted

Lima and Clio were the first kittens that the Clans Aunty Elaine ever baby sat for us and they caused some moments :)

Lima lived his life to the full both here at the Clan homestead and in Braco, he was part of the great escape led by his hero Tiger and came home first 3 days later breaking his heart and yowling for all he was worth - he had been quiet since that day 11 years ago. in his golden years he lost all his teeth, was deaf and blind in one eye but he still had his moments and met me on the drive when I cam home  last night

His lasting legacy is he had known everyone of the Clan Cats past and present, although he was lucky he went deaf before the Bengals moved in yowls and all, he had been on borrowed time for a little while but always rallied but this time it wasn't meant to be and he purred all the way to the vet with his parents and we knew he was ready to go to be reunited with all the Clan cats at the Bridge and not forgetting Breeze and Jazz his first doggies

So god speed my darling Lima, you will be loved and missed forever, our hearts are once again broken but you were ready and we did what we always said we would do we let you go with dignity surrounded by our love and tears

Not an unwanted feral but a very much loved Leader of the Clan cats x
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Link to CatChat