Author Topic: Sleep well my Lizzie boo  (Read 3623 times)

Offline Miroslav

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Paws, Dopey, Chubby, Moses & Minty. All in a better place and never forgotten. We'll meet again and be happy together again.
Re: Sleep well my Lizzie boo
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 21:38:52 PM »
Sorry for your loss of Lizzie.

She will be playing hard on the bridge waiting for you.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 11:57:58 AM »
She sounds like she was very much an oil painting Sarah.  I feel so very sad that you had to say goodbye to Lizzie  :'(  I can feel your emptiness  :(

I have no doubt whatsoever that, if she could, she would thank you wholeheartedly for relieving her discomfort.  It was truly a final act of kindness.  :hug:

RIP angel Lizzie  :(

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 11:26:30 AM »
 :'( So sorry for your loss  :hug:

RIP Lizzie Boo xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 18:21:58 PM »
What a lovely tribute for your special girl  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 17:01:08 PM »
Such a sad post and remember all those things and couldnt move anything, took loads of photos for my memory. so very sorry for your loss  :hug: :hug:

RIP Lizzie you will always be a purr in your slaves heart, Play hard on the Bridge

Offline SarahSouthampton

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Lizzie
Sleep well my Lizzie boo
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 12:09:28 PM »
I'll never forget the day I picked you up from the foster home. 'Not exactly an oil painting' was the description used. You came to me to try and fill a cat sized hole in my heart. That was unfair. You deserved your own place there and from the minute you looked at me quietly from the cat basket you had one.
Scruffy straw like fur, dull eyes and skinny you were but within weeks you'd made yourself at home and the eyes were bright and the fur like silk. Yes, you were an oil painting as far as I was concerned.
I loved your "big old lion paws" I called them, and you used to gently lay them on whatever part of me you could reach when we slept. I miss that Lizzie bubble. My boo boo girl. Your dishes are how you left them.  Your water glass is full. Even your litter tray has your footprints in. I don't want to move anything, then losing you will be real. I'd give anything to hear you scratch my table legs or not be able to move for hours because you wanted my lap.
The flat is empty without you baby girl.
I hope you can forgive me, I couldn't see you suffer more than you were. Those sleepless nights when you just sat. Desperate for comfort but in pain. I wish I could have taken it all away from you and taken it myself.
I know you're running free at the bridge finally out of pain. Your old owner would have been there to meet you as I was only a temporary trustee. But one day I hope you look up and see me and come running to say hello and we'll have more Lizzie mummy cuddles.
Rest easy princess.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Link to CatChat