Author Topic: christmas  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: christmas
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 07:56:20 AM »
 :hug: :hug:

Offline ricky

• Kitten
  • Slave to: twiglett, samanatha, charlie, cream, pixie
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2013, 14:33:21 PM »
ive just ordered two wreaths for josie and sox, collecting them on monday evening, hand made and in there fav colours. joe was yellow coz she liked doing the , do you like butter with the buttercup thing, and sox is yellow two coz he was not really here long enough to choose a colour, cost me a fortune but i dont care, id give anythin :Luv:g to have them back xxxxx

Offline Nicola (RockysMum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Chester & Beau and my beautiful bridge babies Rocky, Jake & Bailey. RIP my boys
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2013, 10:42:15 AM »
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I lost my precious boy Jake 4 weeks ago and I know how horrendous and overwhelming the grief is. I can't imagine how hard it must be to lose him in such a sudden way.

I wish I had a magic wand to take the pain away, but I hope the love you get from your other babies will help. And the people on here will all offer support.

And of course you didn't let him down, you gave him so much love and a happy life.  :hug:

RIP little man  :hug: :hug:

Offline KittyNic

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Sam, Codex, Jacob, Munchkin & Chutney too!
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 09:51:32 AM »
So sorry to read about your loss. It's so hard to lose a beloved pet.

Take time to grieve and remember the happy times.

Offline ricky

• Kitten
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2013, 21:44:52 PM »
one day i will win the lotto and i will buy a farm with no roads nearby, i will take in every cat i can find and care for them , called , josie and sox farm xxxxxxx

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2013, 21:32:32 PM »
I know how you feel loosing any of our furbabies is devastating I have lost 2 this year Cougar aged 9 my first handrear and baby Aria only 3 weeks old from my foster Bengal, Cougar touched my life for a long time, baby Aria for a fleeting moment and through the laughter and the tears I remember them and feel that my life was enriched for having them in my life

Even with my numbers the loss of one baby upsets the dynamic for a while, love the ones you have and be thankful for the ones who came in to your life and left a pawprint in your heart forever :hug:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2013, 20:21:10 PM »
Oh sweetheart - I know........   :hug: 

Offline ricky

• Kitten
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2013, 18:02:52 PM »
thanks all, just feel like ive let him down, hope he was not hurting, god that has made me cry, and i was not there to kiss him , xxxx

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 17:43:28 PM »
Ricky - am so sorry for your loss.  Rest in peace little one.

Have lost four of ours in the last 2 years, the most recent of which was in September, so know only too well the despair that's engulfing you now.  What I would like to say is that the inherent gift cats have is the ability to live - and love - in the moment.  They never feel regret, they enjoy the day sec by second, and we can take much from that.

I know right now this grief is overwhelming.   But the rest of your babies need you - right now - and as Sheila said, they draw their love direct from you.  Grieve for your lost loved ones, but do them the honour of knowing their lives were not wasted or lived in vain - the loss you feel is in direct correlation to the love you shared.  It's the price we all pay for loving, and it's infinitesimal in its power.  Acknowledge that, shed your tears, and keep your heart open for those who still need you.

Offline Misa

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 17:33:43 PM »
I am so sorry to hear about little Sox, its a very hard time of the year to lose anyone  and my heart is with you  :hug: :hug: :hug:

RIP Sox play hard on the Bridge.

I don't know if it will help but on 24Dec we light candles on Purrs for those on the Bridge.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 00:43:39 AM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Offline ricky

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 17:14:51 PM »
how am i supposed to go on, cant stop crying , brother sox is so , so upset , just keeps looking for him , mum twiglett is so lonley , i cant seem to look at any of them at the mo xxxxx

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 16:59:31 PM »
Oh Ricky I'm so sorry  :hug: :hug: :hug:

RIP Sox
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 16:59:55 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 16:58:24 PM »
Oh Ricky I'm so sad to read this.  :(  RIP Sox.

You must feel so low just now  :'( but those you've lost were happy with you and I'm sure you brightened their lives.

Christmas is a time for loving and giving, and it's a painful time for those with sad memories. You need to find that place in yourself where you are happy and comfortable, and the gift of love will return and repay you many times over for the love you have given in the past.

I hope these words will help you to examine your feelings, and come to terms with your grief.

We'll be here on Purrs over Christmas, all of us.  :grouphug: No matter what, you won't be alone.  :hug: :hug:

Offline ricky

• Kitten
christmas
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 16:49:57 PM »
why oh why  , lost my josie two christmas ago, lost my mum and dad many years ago at xmas now just lost  my sox kitten , run over, realy losing the reason to live, its just so not fair   xxxxxxx

Link to CatChat