Author Topic: R.I.P. Lola  (Read 4523 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: R.I.P. Lola
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2013, 19:11:24 PM »
RIP Lola play hard o the Bridge

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 08:36:44 AM »
So sorry for your loss  :hug: :hug:

RIP Lola  :(
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline amethyst 28

• Kitten
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 07:15:28 AM »
So sorry you lost Lola

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 15:17:31 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear about your girls, I heard a lovely thing on the radio yesterday about the loss of a pet, they said getting another was a tribute to the one you had lost and I thought it was a nice way of putting it - when you are ready I'm sure the right one will be waiting  :hug:

Offline Reets

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Bruno
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 13:14:47 PM »
I am so sorry for your loss, your girls were beautiful and sound so lovely, and have been with you, comforting you, through so much.  Its really hard to say goodbye - you must have looked after them so very well for them to reach the wonderful ages that they did.

Play hard at the bridge, little ones.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 11:41:59 AM »
Oh bless I'm so sorry to hear of you loss.  Yours girls sound wonderful and are testament to the love and care you gave them .... 20+ years is a wonderful age.

I know your heart will be breaking at the moment but I have no doubt that void will be filled soon with a new bundle (or 2) of love and fur.

RIP Molly and Lola together again at the rainbow bridge.  Play hard little ones  :hug:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 07:17:51 AM »

Am so sad to hear about your loss.   What fantastic girls you've shared your life with, and what very special bonds you've created. 

I hope some day you can celebrate the extent of the love you all had for each other and throw open your home and your hearts to another needy cat or cats, so that they too can benefit from the unbending ability you have to create something special.  :hug: :hug:

To Molly, and to Lola - thank you for being treasured, and for bringing such joy to your Mum and Dad. 

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 20:08:52 PM »
Sorry for your loss. What a fabulous age they both were.  I hope someday you can welcome new paws into your life :)

:hug:

Karen
x

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 19:48:34 PM »
 :( hugs
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline Feline-Fan

• Kitten
  • New Mummy to 'Elvis' (dob 26.10.13)
  • Slave to: Lola (RIP 24/10/13) & Molly (RIP 23/09/12)
R.I.P. Lola
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 16:37:34 PM »
Hi all,

Sorry I'm not a regular, but wanted to acknowledge the recent loss of my beautiful baby girl Lola.

We welcomed her and her sister (from the same litter) into our home in 1992, aged 9 weeks old.
There they enjoyed a very happy, full of love, life together with us, helping us get through 4 miscarriages, 2 redundancies, depression, and the loss of a parent.

Sadly Molly, her sister, passed away in September last year, aged 20.5 years, following various illnesses throughout that year.
Lola then sadly passed away 1 year, 1 month and 1 day afterwards - last Thursday.

So now our lives are empty. We miss them both like crazy and a huge void has been left. Hopefully one day we'll find the strength to have that void filled by the pitter pat of some new furry feet!

Thanks all
xxxx
Mummy to Angel Lola - (04/04/92 - 24/010/13)

Angel Molly (04/04/92 - 23/09/12)

Link to CatChat