Author Topic: Mister Sylvester Gaudi  (Read 13870 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Mister Sylvester Gaudi
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 05:20:42 AM »

Pav  :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Mister Sylvester Gaudi
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 00:31:33 AM »
My heart breaks for you Pav and a lovely tribute to a handsome boy. He will be on the Bridge watching over you and saying thank you for every thing you did for me  :hug: :hug: :hug:

RIP Mister, you were loved so much

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
Mister Sylvester Gaudi
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 23:37:25 PM »
 Losing Mister broke my heart, no excuse for not posting when i lost you my baby except my shatterd heart :'( :'(
Its been hard five months on and i cant stop crying i miss you i miss your beautiful face and i miss ypu rushing in to have a bite to eat as you were on a mission to rush back out but you you always found time for me when i started talking to you  :Luv: you sat right next to me when i asked you if you've been naughty and you shook your gorgeous head and then i would ask if you are my baby gorgeous and would you stay in to play with mumy and you would  nod oh god i miss you tears are runing down my face as i am writing this .
I tried so hard to keep you in but you wouldnt have it, i still dont know why or whAT was out there that you loved so much? I so wanted you to be happy my darling thats why i gave in, i never forget the first winter i left the front door open 24/7 so you could just jump in and out through the bars it was freezing in here and neighbours thought i am mad but you didnt like the cat flap  yes may be i was mad to let you have what you wanted but you were happyand thats what mattered then last winter was so cold here in the flat i thought i introduce the cat flap again and put my foot down and within 2 hours you started using it i some times think i wish i had put my foot down and not let you out but i didnt and now you are gone.
Your beautiful green eyes lit when you were out hunting and i couldnt take that from you. I am sorry baby.
When i lost you i thought i would never have another young cat ever again and then i found this little she cat under a car and i felt so guilty having her here playing with your toys . I dont know why i didnt take your toys to Mayhew thats what i always did when i lost my little guys but this time i just couldnt and maybe cos i didnt have a car! This feeling of guilt that its your toys and beds and she shouldnt be here till a friend
send me this.

LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF A CAT

When humans die, they make a will
To leave their homes and all they have to those they love

I,too, would make a will, if i could write
To some poor, wistful, lonely stray
I leave my happy home,
My dish,my cosy bed, my cushiioned chair, my toy,
The well-loved lap,
The gently stroking hand,
The loving voice,
The place i made in someone's heart