Author Topic: Oh life of a slave...  (Read 1112 times)

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
Re: Oh life of a slave...
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 19:24:15 PM »
Lol I knew lots of peeps here could relate... :evillaugh: Oliver generously allowed me to do one hour of body pump, now he is happily resting on my towel on the exercise mat... I am still to find an explanation for this however this is the choice of the king in this household after I work out :scared:... but the weather is getting rather chilly and I may have to ask his highness to find another comfort other than laying on a wet sweaty towel... :Crazy:

BTW, Master Oliver is very pleased to hear all your compliments sends his hearty purrs!! :) 

Oliver makes himself comfy on a sweaty towel

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 19:12:49 PM »
Awwwww Oliver is gorgeous  :Luv:

Funny how they know where you are going or what you are are going to do .... and then get there first  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Felix (Caroline)

• Hero Cat
  • Simba
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 18:06:19 PM »
Its his chair now and he won't give it back hehe!
Caroline xx

Offline lucy

• Hero Cat
  • Xanthe
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 17:43:33 PM »
Whose home did you think it was?! He is kindly sharing with you.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 17:18:18 PM »
Oliver is lovely  ;D

I have same problem cos Misa uses my pc chair as a bed now, a relatively new thing!

he used to jump straight back onto his desk when I came to get on pc but mot now and I have the corner of one edge and he lies and looks at me but when I get too close to his tail he moves  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline lilycat

• Senior Cat
  • Lilycat
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 16:53:32 PM »
They want what they want...when they want it  :evillaugh: and clearly, Oliver wanted to sit in that particular chair, with you perched on the edge. If he'd wanted you to have more room, he would [kindly, I might add], have given it to you  ;)

I think all us humans are in the same boat; last night I thought Imogen might like her supper in her room [my bedroom] so I took up her dish with some nice Tuna Imperial and a tea towel to put on the duvet...she likes to eat her supper on the bed...I put it in front of her, she looked at it like it was poison, huffed at me, jumped off the bed and stood at the door swishing her tail about with her back to me  :P. I still don't know what it was she objected to!

Still, Humphrey scoffed it - he's such a trooper  ;)   
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 16:54:41 PM by lilycat »

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 16:31:13 PM »
Well I had to humbly request a few cm to protect my stiff back and skidded towards him ever so gently, Master Oliver didn't take kindly to such audacity and pushed me back with all four paws, after a few seconds of struggle he had enough of any contact with a rude slave and jumped off... um, now he is stretched out on my step just when I was thinking of doing a session of Body Pump... :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy:

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 16:06:41 PM »
Ahhhh he looks so comfortable :evillaugh:

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
Oh life of a slave...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 15:58:10 PM »
Oliver has been in this position, lodged between me and the back support of the PC chair, for nearly 2 hours... only taking up more and more space for himself and now I am barely perching on the edge of the chair with an aching back... :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy:

Link to CatChat