Author Topic: kitten wet food  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
Re: kitten wet food
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 14:43:39 PM »
I'd try the natures menu because it doesnt have any cereals like whiskas does which can cause bulky loose poo. But don't forget to change it gradually - just slightly reduce the whiskas and add tiny amount of NM, then continue decreasing whiskas and increasing NM - over a week or so. I'd also suggest lacto b while your'e doing the changeover.

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 21:57:35 PM »
i'm not sure but i know missy has runny stools on natures menu, my other 2 are fine though..

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 21:56:06 PM »
Mosi had slightly runny and foul smelling poos on whiskas kitten  :Crazy:

He was fine on natures menu.  It is quite rich but worth trying her on it.  Almo nature and applaws also do a kitten version.  There's also the hi life kitten/junior you might want to try.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 21:56:00 PM »
maybe a bit of lacto B might help her firm up.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
kitten wet food
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 21:42:04 PM »
luna came to me having whiscas kitten meat , and JWB dry on top for a bit of crunch

well i have carried this on although moomin and mango have natures menu and gourmet pearl or gold wet meat

i kept luna on this cause i didnt want to upset her tummy but when she has a poo once or twice a day  its always  loose, not watery or runny but loose and i always have to check her bum and shower her back end cause it runs down her legs

i am changing her meat , is natures menu kitten meat lighter , i know its a better meat but i want summat that will give her normal stools , she has her 1st show on sat and im dreading if she does this at the show

please dont anyone suggest dry only , mango and moomin have never been better on wet they eat twice a day and eat it all up and mangos weight is a lot better , i do give a little JWB for crunch from ime to time

:wow: thankyou from runny bum luna

Link to CatChat