Author Topic: Good quality beds in Dunelm warehouse  (Read 1123 times)

Offline em1209

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Good quality beds in Dunelm warehouse
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 09:17:07 AM »

They didnt have what I wanted which is the canvas material that you have in deckchairs and if anyone knows where you can get it please let me know  ;D

My OH's brother got some canvas to make a hammock, he went to an army surplus store, maybe worth a try if there is one near you?

Emma

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 21:51:22 PM »
I have had a lot of bargains from there in the past but all I got today was 2 microfibre teatowels  :evillaugh:
Well I got the microfibre handtowels to use as teatowels cos they are bigger  ;D and the same price - 99p - apparently they are 5 x more absorbant than cotton - I'll beieve it when I see it.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 21:23:22 PM »
This is extraodinary.........I had never heard of this shop but have been in there today!!

Didnt have time to look at much cos my icecream was melting in the car boot  >:( >:(

They didnt have what I wanted which is the canvas material that you have in deckchairs and if anyone knows where you can get it please let me know  ;D

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Good quality beds in Dunelm warehouse
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 20:28:44 PM »
They are selling RSPCA beds for £9.99 - they are dog beds but say "also suitable for cats - they look well made - they are the fleece kind but quite solid looking. They also have some own brand ones down from £7.99 to £3.99 but they look rubbish .
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 20:34:43 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat