Author Topic: hi all been a long time  (Read 1113 times)

Offline solosdad

• Adult Cat
  • RIP solo xx
    • petition for changing airgun law
  • Slave to: solo(rip my angel 28/6/2011) & buttons
Re: hi all been a long time
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 13:09:02 PM »
hi tiggy yeah that ok it was just to update were am upto with the campaigning thats all it seemed to drop of for a few months but ive been hearing more aand more of cats and dogs being shot with airguns so am no determing more than ever to at least do something hopefully with my local mp involved she may rustle a few feathers as they say

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 23:31:19 PM »
 :welcome: back

I've already signed the petition from last time  :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 13:43:11 PM »
I hope that she is right and it will be looked into cos they are as dangerous as any other gun/rifle.

My nasty neighbour has one and its people with anger management problems like him that should never be let near one..............he has threaten to shoot my cats.

Offline lornab

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Monty and Moses.
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 11:13:33 AM »
Signed  :luck:
Please join the Purrs save a life draw - £2 a month is all it takes!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££ 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,38217.0.html

Offline solosdad

• Adult Cat
  • RIP solo xx
    • petition for changing airgun law
  • Slave to: solo(rip my angel 28/6/2011) & buttons
hi all been a long time
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 10:41:11 AM »
hi all sorry i aint been on for a while been busy with setting up my own bizness and other stuff hope ur all good just an update really on were am upto with things with regards to my petition its stalled at around 296 sigs no were enough to send to parliment but ive recently been in touch with my local mp as there was another cat shot by airguns this cat survied but it brought everything flooding back so the response ive had from my mp is a good one she states in her letter to me that she is awaiting a response from the parliametary under secreteray of state for crime and prevention for the regulation and control of airguns to be revisted in parliment she says that there is more and more views on this matter to be raised in parliment  to revisit the issues that have arised and to discuss possible action to stop individuals using airguns either with tougher laws to owning them one that was outlined by the local cheif of police to my area hes all for some form of restriction so who knows nothing may come of this but you never know

Link to CatChat