Author Topic: A testimony to the Purrs shop toys  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: A testimony to the Purrs shop toys
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 12:46:53 PM »
 :rofl:  Wonderful way to spread a bit of fun to other cats  :rofl:

Tom the resident babe that i feed and have a shelter for with cosy heat pad has had all of Garf & Marl's left overs for the catnip and Valerian toys and he loves em  :Luv:   Over Crimbo i found one of his Valerian toys out the front of the house and watched all day as quite a few cats went up and had a good go at it as well.  :evillaugh:  It disappeared when one of the girls from a neighbour nicked it and took it straight into her  flap!  Fran, her slave come over apologising that she had stolen a toy!!  :rofl:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 08:42:10 AM »
Priceless  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline den22

• Distinguished Cat
  • In loving memory of my beloved Butch 1998-2010
  • Slave to: Fudge & Ariel
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 21:05:25 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Den
Xxx
The Purrs 2013 Christmas Auction is now on!
All funds donated to Feral & Stray Foundation  - starts 17th November to 1st Dec 
Will you be a bidder, or donate something to auction - or both?!

Den22

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 14:41:07 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think our cats are so spoiled they dont know how lucky they are and other cats just dont have any toys as good as ours second hand ones.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
A testimony to the Purrs shop toys
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 13:17:01 PM »
I cleared the 'cat cupboard' out recently - stuff that was thrown away was out of date samples of dry cat food that I never got round to trying the boys on, treat sticks, open bags of treats. Now they might have been out of date in human terms ie best before a few months ago but I bet to a cat they still smell pretty tempting. I also threw away an old Yeowww catnip toy from the Purrs shop. The stitching had split after months of abuse and I couldn't be bothered to fix it as they do have others to play with.

Anyway, it's rubbish day today so I put the rubbish out last night. This morning I discovered that a  :censored: cat has ripped the bag open (not mine as they don't go out the front). Anyway... treat sticks, sample foods, bag of treats all still intact. Yeoww catnip ball had been extracted from the sack, moved halfway down the drive and was well and truly sucked to death  :evillaugh:

Link to CatChat