Author Topic: Got to give Mosi credit  (Read 1127 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Got to give Mosi credit
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 02:26:33 AM »
And boy oh boy does he do the crime  ;) :Luv2: :hug:

I still love him  :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Got to give Mosi credit
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 15:37:55 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:just like Zephyr.  I often have to shut him downstairs when he is being too much and I want to sleep. 
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Got to give Mosi credit
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 14:39:31 PM »
At least he takes his punishment like a man.   Time out again this morning.  Been a while since we've had time out but I wanted a lie in and despite having been fed he was getting hyper and whiny.  so out into the living room he went whilst me and Jaffa stayed in bed.  no complaints and he was instantly quiet.  2 hours later when I went out to him (Jaffa wanted to be in the living room where Mosi was shut in) he was curled up on the back of the sofa snoozing.  He came into the bedroom and climbed into bed with me for a cuddle and obviously no grudge held!  He always takes his punishment well and never complains!  ;D  It's like he accepts if he does the crime he has to do the time.

Link to CatChat