Author Topic: Dave is either really naughty or has the memory of a gold fish  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Re: Dave is either really naughty or has the memory of a gold fish
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 17:35:02 PM »
I think Dave does it to try to get me to feed him. The food is in a cupboard next to the TV and the worktops, obviously, are where food is made. There is literally no filling Dave, hollow legs, tail, skull....... :-:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 17:25:40 PM »
Max has his moments like this to, he knows what is naughty, and does it all the more when he wants attention.

Trouble is, that by getting up and moving him, he's getting exactly what he wants, so now I'm trying to ignore when he's being naughty and try and reward him when he's being good  :evillaugh:

Geez, its like having kids  :rofl:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline sazkat2

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 17:23:00 PM »
 :rofl:  Sounds just like our house!!  I think our two just love winding us up!!

PLEASE GIVE A BLACK CAT A CHANCE LOTS ARE LEFT IN RESCUE JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR COLOUR.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 17:11:53 PM »
I sympathise with you ,Kali is a devil for going behind my tv cabinet :innocent: and dislodging the aerial and no matter how many times i tell her she just ignores me, :evillaugh:its very frustrating
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Dave is either really naughty or has the memory of a gold fish
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 17:08:19 PM »
On the whole Dave is lovely and can behave himself but he seems to be setting out to annoy me at the moment!

There are two rules in my house, no cats on the worktops (not when I'm looking anyway) and no cats on the unit where the TV is (because he insists on playing with the aerial and I then spend ten minutes getting the picture back).

Will Dave adhere to these rules? Oh nooooo. He actively flouts them to the extreme. If he is up and about I am up and down like a yoyo literally every five minutes removing him from one or the other or more often than not just standing up and him jumping down. He knows he's not allowed but it doesn't matter how many times or how stern I say no he keeps doing it. I'm just fed up getting up and down and up and down and up and down.

So now I have decided to tell my self he's educationally challenged and I should have more patience  :evillaugh: :tired:

Oh and not to mention him permanently mooching for food. He had two dinners last night and still tried to have some of mine too! Boys!

Link to CatChat