Author Topic: Consultation  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Hannikat

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Consultation
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 16:52:52 PM »
that's what they had originally said. Originally they were going to get a vet instead of a nurse to check her in and if they were happy to do the op they would and if not send her home and arrange a consultation. I object to paying for something that they were planning on doing anyway, seems daft!

I'll just check stum and see that they say  :sneaky:

Offline Angeladeedah

• Senior Cat
Re: Consultation
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 16:28:05 PM »
Why don't they base the operation on the heart murmur still being there and then if its gone its a bonus?  It seems a bit mad for you to pay for a consultation when you will be going in anyway. 

Offline Hannikat

• Distinguished Cat
Consultation
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 13:21:00 PM »
I ordered the girls worming tablets on Friday and the nurse told me there was a note on Izzy's files that the vet wanted to check if her heart murmer was still there or not. I'd mentioned them being spayed and a previous nurse saying they could check for the murmur when I check them in for the op itself. Now they are saying I need a consultation costing £22.50 just for the vet to say yes its still there or not its gone! BEFORE they will book her in to be spayed.... can't believe it! Now I don't know whether to hang on until next month and go just before  the op is due (they won't do it until they are 6 months old), just in case it takes a while for the mumrur to disappear! (if its going to at all) I'm sooooooo hoping its gone you see!!!  :(

Vets must make a lot of money that's all I can say

Link to CatChat