Author Topic: Vesti is being very suckey  (Read 1110 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: Vesti is being very suckey
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 22:21:01 PM »
He still is being extra sucky = it must be either he knows I am different at the mo or he is feeling a little poorly

Offline Angeladeedah

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 13:18:01 PM »
Aw, that is cute!

One of my boys only does that if he's feeling a little under the weather - he was doing it at the weekend but appeared to be fine.  He isn't one to be cuddling into me so I make the most of it when he does.

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 06:21:38 AM »
He loves you

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 22:10:52 PM »
He could be picking up on you being emotional at the minute and trying to comfort you.  Summer always seems to know when I need cuddles.  :Luv2: :Luv2:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 22:11:30 PM by Topsy Turvey »

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Vesti is being very suckey
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 22:05:16 PM »
My husband and I call it suckey when one of the cats want to be extra extra extra by one of our sides, not just for hugs just to feel and be with one of us and today Sylvester is being very suckey.    He is one of our boys and our big boy and usually when he is like this he is suffering from cystitis or has been bullied and ran in by one of the outside local cats but neither has happened or is happening as far as we can tell - with bouts of cystitis his fur usually changes as does his eyes and over all behaviour, when he is ran in you usually know by his behaviour if you haven't seen him come belting in through the catflap but none of this has happened.

Vesti is very unique as he isn't your typical male cat - we call him our gay boy as he  puts his weight around in the house with our other catsand can be a bully but he is a chicken with other cats outside and deosn't have the large roaming area that male cats usually do - our females have a bigger area thats covered.

So when Vesti has a suckey day its strange and I do wonder and worry!

I know he isn't ill but I really woulod love to know what  is happening in his head to need to stick to  mummy so badly as this afternoon and evening and he is unusually qiuet!  :Crazy:

Link to CatChat