Author Topic: Nature's Menu - Jollyes v PAH (price)  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Felix (Caroline)

• Hero Cat
  • Simba
Re: Nature's Menu - Jollyes v PAH (price)
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 13:46:57 PM »
We get ours from Jollyes as that is the only one we get get it from round here,a couple of weeks ago we had to take a packet of nm back though as we found a peice of metal in their food which must of broke of from the machimes or something,was scarey as we thought that maybe the cats might of eat another bit or they could of broke a tooth or something :scared:
Caroline xx

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 18:03:14 PM »
Yes, I always used to get my NM from Jollyes because they do the large pouches, PAH (well our PAH anyway!) only does the small pouches.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 11:28:40 AM »
Might have to find out where my nearest Jollyes is then, I am low on NM
Please spay your cat

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Nature's Menu - Jollyes v PAH (price)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 21:03:08 PM »
Been all over the place trying to find natures menu today.  I was at PAH last weekend and they only had the 12 pouch packs of the chicken and turkey flavour.  I went back today and they still only had that one flavour (none of the others or the mixed variety and none of the 48 pouch packs).  I got a bit worried that they were discontinuing it as there was only 1 empty space on the shelf for the variety pack.  I even got them to ring another branch and ask if they had any 12 pouch mixed variety packs (they didn't).  Eventually I went to Jollyes and they had all varieties (not the 48 pouches obv as that is a PAH thing) and they were selling them for £4.32.  That's cheaper than PAH and it would work out cheaper to buy 4 packs at that price than to buy the 48 pouches from PAH now that they've increased the price of those.  So looks like Jollyes is the best place to go for NM at the moment as PAH sell the 48 pouches for more than £18.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 23:19:36 PM by Susanne (urbantigers) »

Link to CatChat