Author Topic: Nice phone calls  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Nice phone calls
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 09:39:50 AM »
Certainly does MM!! I like people who want adults - although we had one person last year who wanted an adult, and I Told her of a 1yo male tabby we had, she said he sounded perfect - when she arrived, her daughter fell in love wiht a female black kitten!!
You certainly dont get many people who say they will help out cos they cna't have a cat, they dont always get back in touch sadly but fingers crossed this lady will. And both ladies who I helped with strays last year did say they would help if I need it, both on the fundraising side than hands on cat stuff.
Please spay your cat

Offline unseeliechylde

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 17:36:05 PM »
aw that's lovely! I have to admit, I've a soft spot for black, grey, and B/W cats - but Riley has swayed me towards ginger boys :Luv: Its so nice that even though the second lady couldn't take a cat herself, she still wanted to sponsor one. You don't get many people who are so thoughtful and considerate.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 17:20:22 PM »
Makes a nice change from have you got any super gorgeous kittens  :rofl:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Nice phone calls
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 20:49:39 PM »
Made two phone calls tonight re cats, the first lady wanted a cat that we have had 4 enquiries on this week, so I suggested the others, and she said that it had to be a black cat!! I have kept her number, and said I will keep her details for the next one we get in, we dont often get people wanting only a black cat!! She was a lovely lady.
The second lady wanted a cat, but today found out she has to move, and the new flat is no pets, so a good job I missed the e-mail and was a few days late - she has said she wants to help though, so will get in touch in a few months and sponsor a cat.
Very nice to make 2 calls and speak to really nice people.
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat